Is there any reason not to have AllowForLiveRandom on?

I'm going through all the custom CAS items I've downloaded, and modifying tags and stuff where necessary. I've noticed that, so far, a lot of them have AllowForLiveRandom turned off (even if AllowForRandom is on). Is there any problems that could be caused by checking yes for AllowForLiveRandom on a bunch of items? It just seems kinda strange that it's checked off so commonly.

2 hours ago, rb813 said:

I'm going through all the custom CAS items I've downloaded, and modifying tags and stuff where necessary. I've noticed that, so far, a lot of them have AllowForLiveRandom turned off (even if AllowForRandom is on). Is there any problems that could be caused by checking yes for AllowForLiveRandom on a bunch of items? It just seems kinda strange that it's checked off so commonly.

Nope zero problems, allow for random are used just in case you want any NPC generated for game, wears a bikini that you like it or a suit, hair etc.

even get famous expansion owns a similar system called group of fans or if your sim is too famous, other sims gonna be equipped with their clothes.