Triple X Tycoon - Adult Industry Strategy Game

ss_79602db647d8acda0550dee65d73b9c7ad8bc

Originally I had sought to make a rigid turn-based business simulator that focused on the adult industry. I was going to include everything you'd expect from any other tycoon game but with the ability to sell-out and start again. I was going to have A.I generated performers and personalities with custom product development complete with video formats from VHS to VR and beyond.

But then I added goblins, clowns, guns, LSD-laced soda, aliens, meteors...mutated cats. And damn was that more fun. But things got a LOT harder. I went real-time, let the player get some fresh air every now and then. I wrote an engine to support a city, more areas, more interaction. Then scaled it all back again when shit got too unruly. At this rate I'll be creating the Dwarf Fortress of adult business sims, and that's OK.

ss_c089a64f232731eed8f3d5a8b17b3fd61c51a

Having strong kegels is a performer trait. A long tongue is considered macroglossia and can be a good time for someone on the receiving end. Needless to say, development would have been much more enjoyable if we didn't have to sell our own asses every night to fund this thing.  So here I am again (I've been here before) but with more to show for the absolutely slow, excruciatingly painful 5+ years I've been developing this game in my spare time under a company named after a type of restroom.

ss_5defc09e24c386063d7d152b3a45b0ec43da1

This is getting long-winded! Triple X tycoon is an adult industry strategy game in which the player explores the world of adult entertainment from behind the scenes.  Steer your company through the eras. Sabotage your competitors! But watch your own back. Be smart and you'll have talent knocking down your door for a chance in the spotlight you created. Only the best adapt in this industry. From rags to riches, from VHS to VR, how far will you go?

Check us out on Steam.  Or read up on several years worth of development vlogs and blogs.

• 3 years later...