23 hours ago, Mez558 said:

It works, but sometimes I choose a hair style, my game CTD, And with skin that works, it have this strange long lines :

AibG6PV.png

-------------------------------------

On 6/25/2020 at 5:12 PM, uyuzgurt said:

When I install it with MO, it appear this error : None of the available plugins were able to handle that achieve

1 hour ago, kakacarrotcake269 said:

It works, but sometimes I choose a hair style, my game CTD, And with skin that works, it have this strange long lines :

Spoiler

AibG6PV.png

Yep that is normal. At least for me.

1st after selecting a hair and it stretching like that, go back into Racemenu then exit it immediately and your hair should be good.

2nd Always enter Racemenu from first person, reduces the chances of CTD when you exit (you will still need do step 1) I still cannot select some of the hair styles with Racemenu but can select most.

13 hours ago, Mez558 said:

1st after selecting a hair and it stretching like that, go back into Racemenu then exit it immediately and your hair should be good.

2nd Always enter Racemenu from first person, reduces the chances of CTD when you exit (you will still need do step 1) I still cannot select some of the hair styles with Racemenu but can select most.

Thank you very much for your help. It means alot to me. :) 

On 6/27/2020 at 3:33 AM, Mez558 said:

hI .... I wonder is there a way to extend the hair length. The hair mods look like helmet type:

Spoiler

g1tLesq.png

I think that everyone could do something in .nif files or in Bodyslide , but I  haven't known how to do it... Hope u could guide me a little

ScreenShot28.bmp