Good Girl Adult Pacifiers Skyrim Edition

Good Girl Adult Pacifiers Skyrim Edition

View File

Good Girl Adult Pacifiers

Skyrim Edition

Recently I've started learning 3D mesh modeling & I created a fairly high poly adult pacifier mesh for Fallout 4 like 4 months ago,

I've also gotten back into Skyrim now & I'm just porting my adult pacifiers so all my ABDL/DDLG fans out there can use em in both games. ^^

I just wanted to share with everyone. ^_^

This is a stand alone mod, there shouldn't be any conflicts with any other mods.

The Dwemer bib can be found here

Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To install these adult pacifiers, simply drop the Data folder in your Skyrim folder & then play the game.

For any players out there who don't have/want additem menu you can craft each binkie at tanning racks for 1 gold. 

Everyone Enjoy ^^

2 hours ago, Dago2 said:

The meshes point to a texture in "textures\DLSkyrim\Pacifier_HiPoly", but the file put them in "textures\GGBinkies", is the HiPoly better textures or something?

The meshes point to DLSkyrim because I used Lucia's mod as a base for the physics & I was just too lazy to remove all reference to DLSkyrim.

The high poly pacifiers don't have much better textures than lucia's, it's just a mesh with a higher poly count...

Same goes for my model, my pacifier model is just a pretty high poly count model for a pacifier & for now my textures are just solid colors,

currently the textures for my pacifiers are just simple & plane, incaft if u have like MSpaint or something u can change the colors ur self.

Also I kinda whent a lazy rout in general because I didn't even use nifskope at all, so I didn't even realize those references were there.

3 hours ago, cetuximab said:

Nice, this is a fetish I didn't know that I have! :D

Any chance you'll bring your anal pacifiers/plugs over to Skyrim as well?  Those are hot!

lol I know how u feel, I mean I've always been into binkies but at some point I developed an interest in diapers & I still don't know why because it isn't about age.

I been thinking about it...   I make no promises since I am a really lazy person but I do kinda want to port them, I'm just trying to actually play the game to.

Lastly & I'm sure some of u don't want to hear this but I play Fortnite & with the new season started I'm a little busy trying to unlock everything in that game.

Just a question (This is similar to something someone else said) would you consider making a second file that could overwrite the first (or an MCM menu for toggling) to make the dummies like gags from DD? Just a request, no pressure :)

Quick addition: Apparently the textures are missing... Every dummy (binkie/pacificer) I equip is just purple

2 hours ago, HazelTree said:

Just a question (This is similar to something someone else said) would you consider making a second file that could overwrite the first (or an MCM menu for toggling) to make the dummies like gags from DD? Just a request, no pressure :)

Quick addition: Apparently the textures are missing... Every dummy (binkie/pacificer) I equip is just purple

Maybe,  I don't really use / care about DD...  As for the textures I just realized I screwed up the mod when I uploaded it as I always seam to do now.?

10 minutes ago, dibz666 said:

Maybe,  I don't really use / care about DD...  As for the textures I just realized I screwed up the mod when I uploaded it as I always seam to do now.?

Ah, alright. Thanks, I hope you manage to get a patch up soon ^^ I'm really into that kinda stuff, again though no major pressure to do it

• 3 weeks later...