hello there

when i kill npc i want it drop dead in its place like when u kill ogre or mentor lord ... just drop dead in its location ( NO animation or other action ) not fly to ceiling or to end of the room or that other stuff

so if anyone know which files i need to rename and replace to do that  OR  if any mod can do that ....  THX

I think that might have to do with skeleton issues, I used to get that problem a lot too.  You could try Realistic Ragdolls and Force if you don't have it already but I never had any luck with that one myself.  Don't remember how I fixed it, or if I even bothered to.  I guess first of all make sure you have your load order and bash patch set up right.  Kind of a generic response, I know, but it is important.  Someone with better knowledge than me can hopefully give you more useful information.

4 hours ago, Just Checking said:

I think that might have to do with skeleton issues, I used to get that problem a lot too.  You could try Realistic Ragdolls and Force if you don't have it already but I never had any luck with that one myself.  Don't remember how I fixed it, or if I even bothered to.  I guess first of all make sure you have your load order and bash patch set up right.  Kind of a generic response, I know, but it is important.  Someone with better knowledge than me can hopefully give you more useful information.

ya its a skeleton issue & and i had it with NPC only all other creature is fine also my game work great my load order is fine .. that issue happen when i replace original skeleton with the other one that necessary for lover mods to work ... its not a problem if u play after complete the game quests, but if u start a new game with this issue its very annoying .

AS u suggested I'll try Realistic Ragdolls nexusmods link  and I hope it work but i see the meshes is for creatures with I have no problem with .