[Mod Draft] »The Creature Collector«

Swyke

No!

This is not another »I have fantastic New-Mod-Sugesstion, so is there somebody who will make it for me?«

Because this concept is neither new nor am I asking anybody to realise it.

Maybe I will make it by myself.

But ...

... as you can see in this thread, I am an absolute beginner in modding. I want to finish the »Mojave Schoolgirl« first, and I hope I learn enough about modding to go into more anvanced projects. But as I have very few time, I don`t belive my first simple mod will reach at least a Beta-Stage within the next weeks or months. And so it could take a long time till beginning the project I want to present here and now.

But I like to share my plans for this little more anvanced concept and maybe someone will help or will realise it on his/her own. Be free to use all of my suggestions for your own projects. And at last I hope to get some answers and suggestions from the advanced modders if this mod is realiseable for me.

As I told, this concept is not »new«, it`s basicly inspired by playing the »breeder« and »sewers-slavery« mods and includes some sugestions made by other forum-members in the associated threads. So if some of the creators of this mods (User29) like some of my suggestions, take it. ;)

OK.

What I would like to do:

I call it ...

»The Creature Collector«.

The story beginns as the player visits The Thorn and talks to Red Lucy about some jobs to do.

Red Lucy asks the player to find a Scientist who developed a special pheromone which makes the addicted creature peaceful. So – she says - she wants to gain more control abot her creatures.

The player discovers the scientist somewhere in the mojave. He tells the player that he indeed developed this special pheromone. He wanted to help the people in the mojave, especially the farmers, who are constantly in danger. But the pheromone didn`t work as he expected. Used like a perfum on the farm-people, it made the addicted creatures effectively peaceful, as he hoped, but it made them extremely horny, too. So all of the Test-Subjects where raped immedieately.

Now the player has to convince the scientist (in some or another way) to give her/him the pheromone.
Maybe the player (science-skill) says, that he/she wants to help to remove the unwanted effect.

The Scientist tells the player, that he has nothing left of the final substance. And he tells that the »Basic-Essence« for the »Final-Perfume« can only be »extracted« by using parts (meat, skin) of the creature inidiately after killing it. If the (meat/skin) is older then a few minutes it is not possible to make the final substance.

So he will give the player a special syringe to take the »Basic-Essence« from a dead creature and a formula to create the »Pheromone-Perfume« on a workbench.

The player returns to Red Lucy and tells her, that there is some problem with the pheromone. But Red Lucy tells the player, that this is exactly what she wanted.

1. So she can get more creatures and more dangerous creatures for the Thorn.

2. She belives that she will have more control about creatures breed by humans and

3. she can offer special entertainment for well paying customers who want to have sex with dangerous creatures themself or want to watch others doing that.

Now the player has to decide how to go further. If he/she denies to help Red Lucy, maybe he/she could be forced to do it.

If he/she accepts to help further he can either look for a »willing« woman on which he/she can test it.
Or – if the player is female – she can use the »perfume« on her own (and if a female player doesn`t want to try it on her own, maybe she could be tricked by Red Lucy, to do it).

Red Lucy wants the player to go down to the sewers to kill some of the rats, create a first trial and find a female to use the »Perfume«.

A other way could be, that the player has to fight some of the creatures in the Thorn an take the »Basic Essence« etc. This could happen to a player who denied to help Red Lucy.

If the female player follows Red Lucys advices and uses the »perfume« on her own, all creatures of the addicted race will get peaceful and extremely horny. If she gets pregnant she can sell her offspring to Red Lucy.

A male player (or a female player who convinced Red Lucy, that she is not a approbiate breeder) can find some female to get breeders.

Now the Player can carry on to collect creatures for Red Lucy be getting making diferent perfumes and getting pregnant or get his/her breeders pregnant.

So the player gets the »Creature Collector«

A few things could happen too:

The player can sell »perfume« to Red Lucy to enable the special shows in the Thorn.
The female player can join in the special shows for the visitors.

Red Lucy could send someone – maybe a securitron/protectron – to approach on the player freqently in the vanilla game: »Red Lucy needs some (creature X offspring) next. Bring it to her whithin four weeks or you will get some real big problems«

If the player uses the »perfume« on her own very frequently, she will get some »addicted to creature«-perk, which forces the player to the need to have sex with creatures.

---------------------------------------------------------------

OK. Thats the basic concept.

I would like to have a lot of things happening in the mod, depending on the players stats, because I loved that in the old Fallout-Games especially Fallout 2.

Far from beginning to write the first quest stage there are a lot of things I should know in modding:

There is the need of a special option on a shortly killed creature (and only posible on a creature which is death for a few minutes) to use the »basic-essence« on it, to create the final »perfume«.

If this is to dificult to realise, there could be simple formulas which need a part of the crature, the »perfume« is made for. But the »timed«-way would be more interesting, because it forces the player to be able to kill a creature before being able to have sex with some of its kind.

How to make a species temporary peaceful to the player? Temporary add the player to the »crature-fraction«? This effect should wear off after a few hours/days.

There must be a way, removing offspring from the players invetory without creating player-offspring. Others can do it (»Breeder«), so it shouldn`t be the biggest problem.

And at last, my english must get much better ... sorry, but this isn`t my first language ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------

So ... thats all for now.

What do you think about the concept?

Are there any sugestions?

Do you think, a modding-newbie like me can realise it?

What do you think are the biggest issues I will run in? (Except of the language and the lack of time :);):))

Greetings

Swyke

"What do you think about the concept?"

Sounds good.

"Are there any sugestions?"

Maybe you could expand on the forced interaction with Lucy, though I'm too lazy to think of anything myself :P.

"Do you think, a modding-newbie like me can realise it?"

I have no idea about modding, but it doesn't sound too complex to me.

Look at User29's SexoutBreeder. A simular mod  that might give you a better idea of the level of complexity your trying to accomplish.

I have been here since september of last year and have seen new individuals grow in skill in an astounding rate.

I believe many developers and such here can help you if your willing to work hard at creating your dream and not give up.

Your already most of the way there with the very detaied plan

Finally I do like the concept of using Red Lucy in some manner r/t control and development of her creatures. It can fit nicely into the story as well.

Best of luck..

Archived