IS team fortress 2 any good?

Emily

I would say it is a good game, but like all games it can sometimes be frustrating, the main thing about tf2 is teamwork and class combos, proably at first you may seem underpowered since youll have the stock weapons but new weapons dropped every week thru valves item drop system or by trading extra weapons you get to other players, the next thing that tf2 is about is the craft system in which you can also make new weapons but need certain ingredients like say one one weapon and some scrap metal( made by combining certain weapons of the same kind or class type) then there is the cosmetic hat and misc items made thru the craft system as well but uses a lot of higher grade metal, the other thing about tf2 is a lot of games that come out with like a preorder grant you items to use in tf2 some weapons, taunts and mainly hats depends on what they realease with the preorder

It's great I have spent more than 130 hours ingame according to steam . and only because I don't have more time to play it . this is the only true free to play game you can obtain every weapon even those that are buyable just by being good enough.

Every shooter after 2007 has tried to copy it but they have failed , because they miss the love for games that valve has .

It's pretty okay, it's a very fun arena-shooter, and very intiutive (for the most part). As for competitive play, as with every multiplayer game, there are those who will be better than you, and those who take the game way too seriously, but mark my words: TF2 is not meant to be a BALANCED game, it's meant to be a FUN game. With it's unlockable items, weapons, and other cosmetics, fighting other players is not always based on skill as it would be with other shooters.

Of course, it is a free game now, so feel free to try it out; you can fight AI if you wish, but watch out, they cheat!

It's alright.  I've always liked the game and have played it on and off since 09, though I don't play too much anymore.  Just watch out for the community, as the majority of them are either le meme spouting retards, bronies who don't know when to shut the fuck up, or children.  It's much better if you can find friends and/or decent people that play.

PROTIP: Black box is the worst rocket launcher.

It's free, so if you have any curiosity with the game then I recommend that you install it and play some. It can be challenging to get a grasp of for new TF2 players, but it's quite fun once you get the hang of it.

Archived