I played DCL and I discoverd there is a collar in the mod that when I wear it, every time I got hit, one of the equiped armor got striped.  It only act on original 4 slot, which is the body, shoes, helmet and leg piece. But most of my equiped pieces are not on those four slot and I dont want it strip my heels every time. Does anyone know which mod has almost same function and adjustable in game?

3 hours ago, lk4177 said:

I played DCL and I discoverd there is a collar in the mod that when I wear it, every time I got hit, one of the equiped armor got striped.  It only act on original 4 slot, which is the body, shoes, helmet and leg piece. But most of my equiped pieces are not on those four slot and I dont want it strip my heels every time. Does anyone know which mod has almost same function and adjustable in game?

I don't know of anything that does exactly that.

There are mods that can make your armour break and fall off when taking damage but they come with their own issues.

If you could find the script that does this then maybe someone could edit it to add different slots and remove others.

18 hours ago, Mez558 said:

I don't know of anything that does exactly that.

There are mods that can make your armour break and fall off when taking damage but they come with their own issues.

If you could find the script that does this then maybe someone could edit it to add different slots and remove others.

I know loot and degrate does that. But this mod can only affected on four slots, and some of my armor are not from forging. so L&D is not very idealy for me.

1 hour ago, lk4177 said:

I know loot and degrate does that. But this mod can only affected on four slots, and some of my armor are not from forging. so L&D is not very idealy for me.

Mortal Weapons and Armour can hit/affect basically any slot.

There is also Eli's Knock their Boots off which has a very simple script that can be edited to work on any slot.

The DCL (strip?) collar is the only one I've heard of that affects slots randomly.

Edit: Have you asked Kimy if she would add that feature to DCL?

28 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

Mortal Weapons and Armour can hit/affect basically any slot.

There is also Eli's Knock their Boots off which has a very simple script that can be edited to work on any slot.

The DCL (strip?) collar is the only one I've heard of that affects slots randomly.

Edit: Have you asked Kimy if she would add that feature to DCL?

I'm trying the mortal weapon mod right now. Not sure about the DCL collar, it seems work on sequence. first is armor and next is shoes (didn't wear helmet and gloves). never worked on my ear piece and 49 slot for pants.