Loading pre-existing Animations with AP into blender.

Hi There. I am currently learning how to make new animations, and I have already pretty much grasped the basics of making new animations and so on. However, there is one thing that I've been trying to do, but so far even after searching the internet, no luck.

I am trying to load an animation (from a pre-existing package) that uses the animated penis bones. However, since the default sims rigs provided in Sims 4 Studio does not support the penis bones, these animations are loaded into blender with the penis keyframes missing (So the penis appears un-animated/rigid in blender). I tried loading Turbodriver's rig (provided here: https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims/devlog/139574/creating-basic-animations-in-blender-1) to blender, and then appending the animation keyframes into the rig, but the penis keyframe points are still missing. I was wondering if there is a workaround to this? Perhaps if there is some way to import Turbodriver's rig to Sims 4 Studio so that I can load the animations with his/her rig?

Just to be clear, I already understand how to extract animations from packages and load them in blender. I am currently trying to load the keyframe points of the animated penis to blender.

Thank You very much for your help :).

• 8 months later...
On 5/25/2020 at 8:55 PM, thevalrs said:

Hi There. I am currently learning how to make new animations, and I have already pretty much grasped the basics of making new animations and so on. However, there is one thing that I've been trying to do, but so far even after searching the internet, no luck.

I am trying to load an animation (from a pre-existing package) that uses the animated penis bones. However, since the default sims rigs provided in Sims 4 Studio does not support the penis bones, these animations are loaded into blender with the penis keyframes missing (So the penis appears un-animated/rigid in blender). I tried loading Turbodriver's rig (provided here: https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims/devlog/139574/creating-basic-animations-in-blender-1) to blender, and then appending the animation keyframes into the rig, but the penis keyframe points are still missing. I was wondering if there is a workaround to this? Perhaps if there is some way to import Turbodriver's rig to Sims 4 Studio so that I can load the animations with his/her rig?

Just to be clear, I already understand how to extract animations from packages and load them in blender. I am currently trying to load the keyframe points of the animated penis to blender.

Thank You very much for your help :).

found a solution 

need to put package files in mod directory of Sims 4 Studio, and everything works!

• 2 months later...