Just bought Skyrim LE, and planning to install UNP with HDT Physics.

As there seems to be a lot of info (including instruction videos) available on CBBE + HDT, but almost none on UNP HDT, I just wanted to confirm the installation procedure/order in MO2

1. Install DIMONIZED UNP female body
  2. Install Realistic Ragdolls and Force
  3. Install XPMSE
  4. Install HDT Physics Extensions
  5. install FNIS
  6. Install skin modifications like Fair Skin and Bijin Skin
  7. Install other mods that require FNIS
  8. FNIS Output

Is this correct? It seems that for CBBE people have to run Bodyslide. Is this required for UNP as well?

Anything else I should keep in mind?

Thanks!

UUNP was good, there are better out there.

BHUNP https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100306 - Contains, both HDT PE and HDT SMP Versions.

Note: Baka's has a higher detailed mech (vertex/poly count) and a better naughty bit.

I actually use the BHUNP TBBP Advanced for YNORD Race and the regular BHUNP TBBP for the base female body, along with UUNP HDT outfits (you only really need the high poly body when not wearing anything).

Pick what texture set you want UNP wise, pick from the wide range of UNP presets (UNP, UNPB, SevenBase, Bombshell, etc) or create you own preset via bodyslide.

If you use the tri morphs with racemenu and build the outfits with the tri files in Bodyslide you can change the shape in game and can even set it so certain races use different preset shapes for the females (that get kinda technical though).

Oh and welcome to Skyrim LE Modding... where there is all kinds of things to do, install, break, fix, and break again (including your save files if you are not careful, and sometimes even when you are careful)....

1 hour ago, BringtheNoise said:

UUNP was good, there are better out there.

BHUNP https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100306 - Contains, both HDT PE and HDT SMP Versions.

Note: Baka's has a higher detailed mech (vertex/poly count) and a better naughty bit.

I actually use the BHUNP TBBP Advanced for YNORD Race and the regular BHUNP TBBP for the base female body, along with UUNP HDT outfits (you only really need the high poly body when not wearing anything).

Pick what texture set you want UNP wise, pick from the wide range of UNP presets (UNP, UNPB, SevenBase, Bombshell, etc) or create you own preset via bodyslide.

If you use the tri morphs with racemenu and build the outfits with the tri files in Bodyslide you can change the shape in game and can even set it so certain races use different preset shapes for the females (that get kinda technical though).

Oh and welcome to Skyrim LE Modding... where there is all kinds of things to do, install, break, fix, and break again (including your save files if you are not careful, and sometimes even when you are careful)....

Many thanks! So this pack already contains HDT? 

Hence, I should install this mod, followed by XPMSE, FNIS, Fair Skin/Bijin other character mods like HDT Hair, and then FNIS output? Anything else required?

It seems I don't need Bodyslide, if I don't use SMP, or do I?  :)

13 hours ago, vel88 said:

I don't need Bodyslide

You need Bodyslide whether you use CBBE or UUNP. 

Some mods don't come with pre-constructed armour meshes, some will come with a body type that doesn't match the one you're using, some armours have parts that can be zapped away for "ventilation"... all these situations will require you to run Bodyslide.