Game locks up a few seconds after entering Jorrvaskr

As stated in the title, I am having a consistent CTD whenever I try to enter Jorrvaskr. I see people rushing to some brawl for a very few seconds before it totally freezes up and it does not resolve (I accidentally know for sure since I ended up passing out for awhile, woke up a few hours, and it was still frozen lol.) and I have to end the task via task manager. I am assuming it has something to do with my mods I got up, I remember trying to play modded Skyrim quite a few months ago with.. probably really similar mods, and it had this freeze at this specific place too.

Here is a pastebin for my load order
https://pastebin.com/ZYvSkZCY

And if there is something that should be moved around in general let me know, I let Vortex's Loot auto-sort everything and it seems to be alright? But I could be mistaken, I mean I doubt Loot knows what to do with all the LL mods after all.