Specific Animation Removal

Some animations just don't work. How an I track them down and edit them out of my game? Just updated SavageCabbage and now there is a blow job that happens with the actors 50% under the ground. Wanna get rid of it, plus a few others.

1 hour ago, Malphias said:

Some animations just don't work. How an I track them down and edit them out of my game? Just updated SavageCabbage and now there is a blow job that happens with the actors 50% under the ground. Wanna get rid of it, plus a few others.

Here's a quick guide how to hide unwanted AAF Anims:

On 5/22/2020 at 12:47 PM, Ulfbearth said:

Here's a quick guide how to hide unwanted AAF Anims:

Thanks again for this. It is going to take SOME TIME to go thru all the animations and clean things up to my satisfaction and I won't be able to test all of them. But this makes a huge difference for most animations that are likely to play.

Despite all the patches on here and this trick and that tip, things just don't work. Some animations the guy just can't get it up even though so many others work just fine. Or they can get it up...just not in the right place and end up face fucking the girl thru the chin.

I won't be able to test everything...there is a lot of furniture involved animations and until I have one fire in the wild I won't be seeing it. My test includes 6 workstations to keep 6 guys close, a double bed, single bed, bunk  bed, several tables and chairs...and still for the given animations I'm looking at and I know from the PositionData they use a bed...no bed animation shows up in AAF.

I suspect because it's not the right beds. There is a lot of furniture and the animations are tied to specific furnishing. For instance AJ's animations make use of Homemaker beds....not vanilla beds.

So I'll try and test what I can but I suspect a lot will just have to wait until I encounter them during play.

Thanks for this tip!