Live your Lock-down in a game

Yes, I know Reddit has done this but I'm not a fan of Reddit and I'm sure that the answers here will be different than theirs. 

You get to spend your lock-down (at least in my area that is mid-March to end of May (at least) but we'll say end of April, so 6 weeks total) in the game of your choice. You are part of that game world, everyone there thinks you belong. You are either the usual player character or you can be an NPC. Yes, you get your mod list. Any money you make and items you have on your person come back with you, but if you die in game you die in the real world and any serious injuries/illnesses you receive in game stick with you as well. Game mechanics still apply, so skill systems and perk systems work the way you would be used to. Note that "money" in many games doesn't translate to money in reality, so septims in TES and bottlecaps in Fallout will just be random gold coins with little value (aside from the value of gold, so still pretty good) and regular old beer and coke bottle caps when you come back. And no, you don't get to come back early after finishing the main plot, you have to sit around and wait for the time to be up, conversely you don't get to finish if you aren't done at the end of six weeks real time, whatever you've got and wherever you are you just pop back in front of your desk/console/wherever your whatever computer or console is.

My answer is in the spoiler, but I'd rather people answer first before reading mine, not required of course, but I don't want to change anyone's mind.

Spoiler

Stardew Valley