Mod "Easy Hawt HDT SMP Physics" by btasqan

Hi,

While inquiring about HDT-PE and HDT-SMP for Skyrim Oldrim, I came across this mod : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77445?tab=description&BH=0

This mod allows you to run HDT-PE and HDT-SMP together (I tested it with HDT-PE and HDT-SMP armors, and HDT-PE and HDT-SMP wigs)!!!!!
No more need to choose between the two (and especially to miss HDT-PE or SMP armors, or even wigs).

The question I ask myself is the following :
Did you know about this mod, and what do you think about it?

I think it's great but it's weird that it's not known, isn't it ?

56 minutes ago, Mysticgirl said:

Hi,

While inquiring about HDT-PE and HDT-SMP for Skyrim Oldrim, I came across this mod : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77445?tab=description&BH=0

This mod allows you to run HDT-PE and HDT-SMP together (I tested it with HDT-PE and HDT-SMP armors, and HDT-PE and HDT-SMP wigs)!!!!!
No more need to choose between the two (and especially to miss HDT-PE or SMP armors, or even wigs).

The question I ask myself is the following :
Did you know about this mod, and what do you think about it?

I think it's great but it's weird that it's not known, isn't it ?

I don't really understand what it's doing that is so special. From what I can make out it gives you a bunch of different HDTPEDefaultBBP.xml's to choose from and installs an HDT-SMP path.

You always could run both together like that. I've used lots of armour and some hair mods that use the SMP while body physics is handled by PE.

I could be wrong and there is more to the mod than that.

Edit: I'm not trying to put a downer on the mod, the fact it appears to give you multiple options for your body physics is pretty handy, just saying that it doesn't look like it would add anything new to my game.