So I'm wondering if anyone's playing Predator: Hunting Grounds and if we can get any nude predator mods going lol. The game has some playable female predators.

Female-predator-cover-e1585345585236.jpg

hunting.png

In a world where there's lewd argonian mods surely we can make this happen?

Is it possible to rip the models from the game?

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...

I have some good news, I've been looking into what it would takes to do a naked fem predator mod and I think I can make it happen. First I'll work on getting all 3 basic classes nudified and then I'll work on adding mod variants (Mask vs no Mask, no Wristband, ect.). Making them lose their armor should be pretty easy, but I'll also try to add the anatomically correct bits to the skin textures as well.

On 1/4/2024 at 7:06 PM, _DingleBerry_ said:

I have some good news, I've been looking into what it would takes to do a naked fem predator mod and I think I can make it happen. First I'll work on getting all 3 basic classes nudified and then I'll work on adding mod variants (Mask vs no Mask, no Wristband, ect.). Making them lose their armor should be pretty easy, but I'll also try to add the anatomically correct bits to the skin textures as well.

that would be awesome i hope it will work out for you. i am following you and this request now. lol would be great if someone could make the female humans nude too. really funny seeing them bath in the muud naked too :D :D :D