MWguitarist Posted February 19, 2013 Posted February 19, 2013 I was playing through and looking around on Assassin's creed 3. And I had the idea and urge to play a sort of Native American style character in skyrim. However, most of the armor in the default look very norse like considering the setting. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or the will to come up with an armor combination of other mods or a brand new mod to make armor similar to the new DLC coming up for AC3: Tyranny of King Washington. Or since there is a PC release maybe a rip of the actual model from the PC game when the DLC hits tonight? Im not very talented with that sort of thing so just posting the idea.Here is the trailer for an idea of the look.
Khlas Posted February 19, 2013 Posted February 19, 2013 i think a convertion of this armor to skyrim would be better
MWguitarist Posted February 19, 2013 Author Posted February 19, 2013 Yeah, I was hoping someone could do this. I dont know how hard it would be since the PC release of the DLC today. Someone managed to get the Connor outfit from the game so who knows.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.