Corrupt Save Game

Hi,

I downloaded a save file that had the character I liked but when I loaded in the game it said it was corrupt. Because I wanted the face of the character, I used Wrye Bash to transfer the face to a new game character (check boxed everything; gender, class, health, etc.) but again when I tried to load this character, it would crash. Is there any possible alternative to this, I really wanted the face of the save file :(. Please help.

You must have the same race. And if it is a race mod you  must have the same version. ( with same eyes and hair. If a newer or older version change the eyes and hair you have a problem... CTD  )

I do not use Wyre Bash  so I do not know if it is possible to only copy the face data , without eyes, hair, ... )

With Face Exchange Lite  is was possible to only copy the face ( but you still must have the same race )

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/7808

And to load a save you need all the Mods that are in the save. A missing Mod can crash your game.  Maybe armor-clothes Mods , a weapon or even a Landscape or quest Mod CAN crash your game. But it may work.