Titillating Text

Hi!

This is my first mod. The messaging mod "Titillating Text" was inspired by the great work of Moncoyoule42. He created the mod Lood Diplomacy that has a much more humorous and playful tone. My mod instead assumes that the player is playing an all-female, highly submissive Empire (courtesy of Stellaris LV in my case).

I have replaced a bunch of the standard diplomatic phrases and messages with some more titillating text. I hope you like it.

Compatibility:

It's compatible with Stellaris LV and should be compatible with anything that does not affect messages. So for instance, this mod will not be compatible with Lood Diplomacy.

Installation:

Download and unzip the file. Then move both the Titillating Text folder and the .mod file to your Stellaris mod folder located here: documents/ParadoxInteractive/Stellaris/mod.

To update the mod, simply replace the old "Titillating Text" files with the newest version.

Permissions:

Do whatever you please with this mod. I simply created it for my own enjoyment, and I do hope to update it in the future so that as much text in Stellaris as possible is made sexy.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/29/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    No requirements outside of the base game (of course)

Well, I've got to say I didn't think something like this would get me to finally reinstall Stellaris, so good job!

If I could make a suggestion though, it would be worth doing the overlord/vassal dialogue. I think it would add a fun addition to roleplay if vassals weren't on quite the same page as the player, with loyal ones perhaps being patronising, condescending or dismissive, (like saying that you defending them is just an extension of your earlier service, or how adorable you look when you think you're in charge) and disloyal ones suggesting that you might need to be reminded which one of you should be/is wearing a collar, or demanding to take you now extra rough to make up for whatever indignities they had to suffer because of you. It'd a bit jarring having everyone forget that you were their subby fuckpuppet after all.

Whatever you do though, thanks you what you've done so far!

38 minutes ago, qq20248 said:

Well, I've got to say I didn't think something like this would get me to finally reinstall Stellaris, so good job!

If I could make a suggestion though, it would be worth doing the overlord/vassal dialogue. I think it would add a fun addition to roleplay if vassals weren't on quite the same page as the player, with loyal ones perhaps being patronising, condescending or dismissive, (like saying that you defending them is just an extension of your earlier service, or how adorable you look when you think you're in charge) and disloyal ones suggesting that you might need to be reminded which one of you should be/is wearing a collar, or demanding to take you now extra rough to make up for whatever indignities they had to suffer because of you. It'd a bit jarring having everyone forget that you were their subby fuckpuppet after all.

Whatever you do though, thanks you what you've done so far!

Wow, I wouldn't have imagined this being a big enough deal, but I'll try to make this better and better over time. Your comments about vassals are giving me some good ideas, thanks :)

On 4/30/2020 at 4:20 AM, Thegameing said:

Nice mod. I hope there will be more texts and messages in the future.

22 hours ago, Aeldira said:

Talk about impeccable timing!
I had just started playing a game as an all female submissive race and wondered if a mod like this existed.
Thank you so much!

Thanks! I probably won't be able to update this mod very soon, but perhaps next week I can work some more on it!

2 minutes ago, 24han said:

Wow, I wouldn't have imagined this being a big enough deal, but I'll try to make this better and better over time. Your comments about vassals are giving me some good ideas, thanks :)

Glad I could help in some small way! A few years ago I had put about 400 hours into this game, and while I definitely had fun, after a while all the procedural generated empires you meet blur together. Stuff like this really adds back in a lot of character and stops everything from turning into points on a spreadsheet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I have returned and finally updated this mod! It should now not be complaining about the game version anymore, and I also made some (granted relatively minor) improvements on my previous work. Hopefully I will be able to make some further improvements soon.

• 1 month later...

Hey 24han, I hope you don't mind but I started making my own version of this kind of mod taking heavy inspiration from your work. (The HI text is especially... inspirational) I've got slightly different goals in mind, and I'm only about 65% of the way through. (i.e. not assuming AI gender, empires can be submissive to you under certain circumstances)

There's A LOT of text to change to even notice a difference while playing - I think I'm averaging somewhere around 50 lines per hour if I'm really trying to be creative? ...and seeing as how just the basic diplo messages are 2000+ lines, there's a lot of ground to cover. Maybe there's some way we can divide and conquer? Or I suppose just having two versions should make that first pass easier for the other.

Anyway, just wanted to express my appreciation and hope I'm not stepping on any toes!

• 9 months later...
On 4/26/2021 at 6:28 AM, Rania said:

Hey 24han, I hope you don't mind but I started making my own version of this kind of mod taking heavy inspiration from your work. (The HI text is especially... inspirational) I've got slightly different goals in mind, and I'm only about 65% of the way through. (i.e. not assuming AI gender, empires can be submissive to you under certain circumstances)

There's A LOT of text to change to even notice a difference while playing - I think I'm averaging somewhere around 50 lines per hour if I'm really trying to be creative? ...and seeing as how just the basic diplo messages are 2000+ lines, there's a lot of ground to cover. Maybe there's some way we can divide and conquer? Or I suppose just having two versions should make that first pass easier for the other.

Anyway, just wanted to express my appreciation and hope I'm not stepping on any toes!

Did you steel working on it?

• 1 year later...
On 2/14/2023 at 2:33 AM, gxylove01 said:

Are there still any planned work? Is this mod abandoned or finished?

I've abandoned it for some time now. I still hold out a little hope that some of my work can be used by someone else at least.