Lancaster Household NEW November 2022 Edition

23 hours ago, ladyluna9009 said:

Yes please advise how to create the breasts, I have tried to recreate and can't.

i found out my issue, it was in the folder, i just needed to switch over to the BB mod breast in selector.  all the mods are in the folder. thought he forgot.

The BreastMesh is [BB][Female]BoobsAverage.package , you find in the file. I am using several body presets for my models. ( not in downloadfile) They also changes the boobs. Think here I am using presets by simmandy and vibrantpixels.

@ladyluna9009 Not sure which meshes are used in this file (probably some custom breast presets), but if you want a similar alternative there's another modder here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11643-sims4nikutaikaizouclub-ww-compatible-bodyparts-0418-updatev5-big-clit/

Most of those are kinda extreme but the last preset's pretty close.

8 hours ago, Mossellekker said:

i have downloaded and added to the Mod folder correctly but i can never retrieve this family, i have this problem too with all the lots and other sims i have downloaded...Am i doing something wrong?

Put the tray files into Tray Folder

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...