Having trouble with threesome animations

Hey everyone, I'm having an issue with threesomes in Sexlab. I use the hotkey to bring up the animation selector, choose all 3 actors and then begin the scene...however, the actor in the receiver slot only does anything with one of the actors and once the scene is over, they then perform the scene again with the actor in the second slot. What am I doing wrong? I've tried changing up the receivers and the actors but nothing works.

For reference...

I first choose the male actor since I assume he'd be the receiver in a FFM threesome?

Second, I select a female actor for the first slot, choose a FFM threesome animation and set it to 3 actors (including the receiver) in the scene.

After that I select the second female, choose the same animation and set it to 3 actors as well.

Finally, I begin the scene but one of the actors is always left just standing there.

Any advice would be appreciated!

enb 2020_04_25 13_33_17_51.bmp enb 2020_04_25 13_34_07_87.bmp

Short instruction how to start 3-4-5-some animations with Sexlab Tools:
1. Use matchmaker key without targeting anyone if you want set your own PC as receiver (and choose a point "set player" in menu) or target NPC that you want to be receiver for set him/her up.
2. Target first actor, click on "Set as actor" and choose section with animation types in the menu you want (normal/аgressive/tagged/manual selection) and after it, in the window that appears, specify the number of participants in the desired animation (3/4/5 or more) and next one for your tag (if you choose a "Tagged" type in menu at beginning)
3. Tartet next actor and click on "Set as actor", but in menu with animation types always choose "Tagged" and in next window repeat a number of actors you want in your scene. Next window offer you to type tag, just leave it empty and press Enter.
4. Repeat step 3 for each actor if you want more then treesome scene.
5. Use matchmaker key without targeting anyone and choose "Begin animation"

Hope it help, and sorry for bad spelling, i'm not so good in english, god bless the google translator!

Archived