[REQ] Dungeon Explorer Set -> UNPB to CBBE convert

sbire

hopefully *bump*

still no luck, eh?

I have a few hours free time, so I put together a few meshes and make a "water-down" fake version. :D

26294.jpg

26295.jpg

26296.jpg

It's CBBE 3.2, but I modify the body with CB++, so the weight_0 is 30% larger, and weight_1 is vanilla setting except Breast SH +5%, I don't know if that 5% really does anything, but the boobie look quite respectable now. :D

Let me know if you want it. One condition though, no re-distribute. I don't really want to release this to public.

Maybe this will help you making up your mind.  :D

26297.jpg

looks great mate.

hopefully *bump*

still no luck, eh?

I have a few hours free time, so I put together a few meshes and make a "water-down" fake version. :D

26294.jpg

26295.jpg

26296.jpg

It's CBBE 3.2, but I modify the body with CB++, so the weight_0 is 30% larger, and weight_1 is vanilla setting except Breast SH +5%, I don't know if that 5% really does anything, but the boobie look quite respectable now. :D

Let me know if you want it. One condition though, no re-distribute. I don't really want to release this to public.

Maybe this will help you making up your mind.  :D

26297.jpg

Looks very good, i want it definitely. You should make it compatible with bodyslide. Just saying :blush:

looks great mate.

so? you want it ? 

If yes, I write an esp for it and upload it tomorrow.

If not, it get move to "almost done but probably will not finish" folder, as it already satisfy my curiosity of how a wet shirt look like in skyrim.   :D

looks great mate.

so? you want it ? 

If not, it get move to "almost done but probably will not finish" folder, as it already satisfy my curiosity of how a wet shirt look like in skyrim.   :D

hey diva ... yes i want it. :D

looks great mate.

so? you want it ? 

I want it too!

looks great mate.

so? you want it ? 

I want it too!

Me tooo!!! :D

looks great mate.

so? you want it ? 

I want it too!

Me too as well please, if possible.

looks great mate.

so? you want it ? 

I want it too!

Me too as well please, if possible.

I'd like it too. I think the "fake" version looks perfectly fine, not sure why you wouldn't call it a real port!

Just an update this'll be a bit tricky, this set has a lot of parts. I'm definitely no conversion expert but I'm pretty effective at modifier and soft selection usage.

Getting it back out of 3DS is going to be tricky as well, that requires some nifskope wizardy but I should be able to sort it out.

So anyways don't camp the thread hoping I'll upload something today, this will take awhile given as I'm kind of a neophyte at this stuff and I'm also tied up helping Sunspot2 test out the better female hand mesh mod that sprung up out of my vociferous complaining about anatomy.

So haven't forgotten this its in my todo folder. I'll just need some free time, some Groove Salad from Soma.fm and probably a good amount of caffiene to get started on it.

I hope you to succeed in this, never give up pls.

Just an update this'll be a bit tricky, this set has a lot of parts. I'm definitely no conversion expert but I'm pretty effective at modifier and soft selection usage.

Getting it back out of 3DS is going to be tricky as well, that requires some nifskope wizardy but I should be able to sort it out.

So anyways don't camp the thread hoping I'll upload something today, this will take awhile given as I'm kind of a neophyte at this stuff and I'm also tied up helping Sunspot2 test out the better female hand mesh mod that sprung up out of my vociferous complaining about anatomy.

So haven't forgotten this its in my todo folder. I'll just need some free time, some Groove Salad from Soma.fm and probably a good amount of caffiene to get started on it.

If you need help, maybe ask a few resident modders for help and tips?

1.Delete half of the mesh.

2.Tools ---> Mirror--->Copy

3. Join the parts together

4. Wield vertices in the middle (With a poor job you might have to relax the area after wielding)

5.???

6.profit?

If mesh isn't symmetrical, then detach which ever parts aren't symmetrical first, and mirror what is.

Archived