HDT SMP

nexus1911

okay guys, so for these few days i have been trying to use HDT SMP  for floating capes, skirts in my armors that says  physics( for ex: scarlet dawn armor(physics) )

but it doesn't work  , there is no floating scarfs or capes etc in the game....everything is just static

so does that mean only the armors  that  are specifically made for HDT  will  use its effects and not other armors  even if it says physics??

or  is there something i m doing wrong?

13 minutes ago, nexus1911 said:

okay guys, so for these few days i have been trying to use HDT SMP  for floating capes, skirts in my armors that says  physics( for ex: scarlet dawn armor(physics) )

but it doesn't work  , there is no floating scarfs or capes etc in the game....everything is just static

so does that mean only the armors  that  are specifically made for HDT  will  use its effects and not other armors  even if it says physics??

or  is there something i m doing wrong?

Points for posting in the right forum.

However, you have left us having to guess at whether you have SMP working on anything and what outfits/clothing you are expecting to see physics on?

Since we're guessing. You're doing something wrong.

Hey, Scarlet Dawn is not "SMP" built, easy mistake I thought of when building in bodyslide. You chose the (Physics) option and thought it added physics to the clothes? In most cases Physics just means breast and butt jiggle with the armor on, you're looking to build on SMP so look for SMP armors specifically. :)

2 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Points for posting in the right forum.

However, you have left us having to guess at whether you have SMP working on anything and what outfits/clothing you are expecting to see physics on?

Since we're guessing. You're doing something wrong.

i should have been clear first.......but please tell me one thing....

Are all kinds of armor  intended to use  HDT-SMP  physics for the cloths part  or  it is applicable  only for those armors that specifically says it  

uses  HDT SMP (like in the case of an armor  "Witcher 3 Yennefer and Ciri armor HDT SMP SE")

i m only talking about the cloth physics not the breast or butt physics. ...............btw for the witcher armor HDT-SMP is working.

12 minutes ago, Bananaman08 said:

Hey, Scarlet Dawn is not "SMP" built, easy mistake I thought of when building in bodyslide. You chose the (Physics) option and thought it added physics to the clothes? In most cases Physics just means breast and butt jiggle with the armor on, you're looking to build on SMP so look for SMP armors specifically. :)

oh yeah exactly ....what i was talking about.....thnks man

27 minutes ago, nexus1911 said:

i should have been clear first.......but please tell me one thing....

Are all kinds of armor  intended to use  HDT-SMP  physics for the cloths part  or  it is applicable  only for those armors that specifically says it  

uses  HDT SMP (like in the case of an armor  "Witcher 3 Yennefer and Ciri armor HDT SMP SE")

i m only talking about the cloth physics not the breast or butt physics. ...............btw for the witcher armor HDT-SMP is working.

HDT-SMP is used on hairs and clothes only I believe and CBP is body adjusting physics

If you see: CBBE + CBS + SMP tags for armor it usually means it's got everything in one go

Archived