How to fix the missalignment while using zaz furnitures or during sex?

CeBlue123

As the pic shows, my character have missalignment while using Zaz furnitures or during sex. I have tried XMPSE overwriting, the missalignment was fixed but I got other bugs with physcial vaginas and underwears of male rapists will keep during sex. so anyone who can help me? thanks

1029623186_enb2020_04_2310_46_42_31.jpg.0f263b757442166096fa06fcf41f4cf4.jpg

2 hours ago, Erholung said:

As the pic shows, my character have missalignment while using Zaz furnitures or during sex. I have tried XMPSE overwriting, the missalignment was fixed but I got other bugs with physcial vaginas and underwears of male rapists will keep during sex. so anyone who can help me? thanks

Spoiler

1029623186_enb2020_04_2310_46_42_31.jpg.0f263b757442166096fa06fcf41f4cf4.jpg

The Sex animations are created with two characters of equal heights. They cannot and will not dynamically adjust to compensate for a difference in character scales/heights. You would need to use the Sexlab controls to align the two(or more) characters involved. Sexlab lab stores these alingment adjustments in profiles so once you have aligned an animation then you shouldn't need to do it again with the races involved.

I could be wrong but I think that the ZAZ furniture adjusts with the characters scale during a sex scene. So if you had an Imperial whose base scale is 1.0 and you set them to .95 using the setscale command it would adjust. However if you had adjusted the character's height in Racemenu (etc) it will still treat the character as whatever scale it is set to. At least that seems to be the case with furniture I've seen in animations.

But I don't know if that is still your problem as, even though you posted a screen shot, you say you fixed it (although I don't know how resinstalling XMPSE would do that) and now have an issue with vaginas and SOS not removing underwear.

So don't really know what your current issue is.

27 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

The Sex animations are created with two characters of equal heights. They cannot and will not dynamically adjust to compensate for a difference in character scales/heights. You would need to use the Sexlab controls to align the two(or more) characters involved. Sexlab lab stores these alingment adjustments in profiles so once you have aligned an animation then you shouldn't need to do it again with the races involved.

I could be wrong but I think that the ZAZ furniture adjusts with the characters scale during a sex scene. So if you had an Imperial whose base scale is 1.0 and you set them to .95 using the setscale command it would adjust. However if you had adjusted the character's height in Racemenu (etc) it will still treat the character as whatever scale it is set to. At least that seems to be the case with furniture I've seen in animations.

But I don't know if that is still your problem as, even though you posted a screen shot, you say you fixed it (although I don't know how resinstalling XMPSE would do that) and now have an issue with vaginas and SOS not removing underwear.

So don't really know what your current issue is.

That's the pic before the fix. you can see the arm didn't match the pillory. I thought that's sth wrong with the skeleton.

Archived