how do i apply the multi breast ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/22/2020 at 1:44 AM, Ezikiel123 said:

i want the 8 boobs and when i click build and try to go see if so , i keep ending up with default body plz help asap.

Ok, first? You should not make a new topic to ask for tech support with a specific mod. I can only ASSUME you're coming from MME, so you really should've posted your request there.

Secondly, the Multitits are not a basic body replacer, they're an equippable piece of armor. ...I'm unsure if wearing them as the default body would even work, though it would definitely cause every female, humanoid NPC to spontaneously sprout six extra breasts when they take off their clothes.

Regardless, when you built the models in Bodyslide, it placed them in a folder for MME to call upon when donning the relevant armor. In order to replace your default body with them, go to the folder located at Data\meshes\Armor\MME_TITS, find the files titled 8TITS_0 and 8TITS_1, rename them to femalebody_0 and femalebody_1, then place them in Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets, and overwrite the files located there.

You should PROBABLY back up your default body somewhere, though, just a thought.

Again, I have no idea if the multibreast model will even function right as the default body, but if it is possible, that's how you'd do it.

On 5/8/2020 at 1:16 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

Ok, first? You should not make a new topic to ask for tech support with a specific mod. I can only ASSUME you're coming from MME, so you really should've posted your request there.

Secondly, the Multitits are not a basic body replacer, they're an equippable piece of armor. ...I'm unsure if wearing them as the default body would even work, though it would definitely cause every female, humanoid NPC to spontaneously sprout six extra breasts when they take off their clothes.

Regardless, when you built the models in Bodyslide, it placed them in a folder for MME to call upon when donning the relevant armor. In order to replace your default body with them, go to the folder located at Data\meshes\Armor\MME_TITS, find the files titled 8TITS_0 and 8TITS_1, rename them to femalebody_0 and femalebody_1, then place them in Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets, and overwrite the files located there.

You should PROBABLY back up your default body somewhere, though, just a thought.

Again, I have no idea if the multibreast model will even function right as the default body, but if it is possible, that's how you'd do it.

i did it , it worked ty