Problem when using blowjob animations on a bed

on some of the animations, my partner just falls through the bed. Strangely though, disabling collision during sex for them seems to fix this issue. cold someone edit the scripts so your partner's collision is always turned off during bed sex? Thanks. 

Also when my character is attacked from behind and forced to have sex the animations are all wrong, but if the attacker speaks to my character first they are fine.

First may be an issue with positioning, if the characters are too low or too high, they'll "jump" through the ground, or whatever you are on.

Second might be caused by head tracking - if your character is not looking straight forward when sex initiates, his/her whole torso will be rotated and may cause things to look weird. This is avoided when being spoken to first, since head tracking focuses on last person spoken with.

I had an issue with it when it asked me if I wanted to use a bed for sex while I was on the 2nd floor(where the bed was) and it teleported me to the first floor and on a chair. Then the girl doing the blow job preceded to keep falling into the floor and resetting. After the bj, we did the usual knock out deal and she ended up getting her leg trapped in the chair which caused her to automatically die O.O. Despite being a funny sex accident...not sure why it decided to send me to the chair over the actual bed.

EDIT: Didn't make any sense the first time i wrote it X_X

I got the same problem but for all positions. Since i upgraded to rev 89 if im not carefull to where i initiate sex  the game chooses to do it on chairs and benches (falling through) instead of bed. If im standing right next to a bed it chooses the bed.

Archived