Help combining multiple armor meshes into one

Hi everyone, hoping someone may be able to help me with this. I’m trying to use the UNP version of Lustmord Vampire Armor as a replacer for the Vampire Royal Armor. The mod has multiple armor pieces besides the standard cuirass, boot and gloves, so I’m trying to combine a cuirass, garter, tasset and collar into one piece to be used as the cuirass. I open up Outfit Studio and drag and drop the meshes for both the _0 and _1 variants and export the meshes. Go into Creation Kit and reassign the mesh on the armor add-on and select the newly used body slots and appropriate textures. Load up the game and everything looks okay except for the upper chest area where there is supposed to be exposed skin. It shows as a purple polygon that sticks way out of the body to the side in a weird shade. Check the image to get a better idea of what I’m talking about. Any idea how I can fix this? When I drop the cuirass mesh into Outfit Studio I see there is a skin piece which I think is causing the issue. I tried deleting it which just makes the area invisible and also just deleting the bones which has the same effect. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much!

CB011AD0-EAC5-4394-85CA-7B80AD95F04F.png

I'm not understanding what you mean by dragging and dropping. As far as I understand and as what I do I import meshes as references but I'm on LE so it might be different with outfit studio in SSE if that's what you're using. I'm wholly confused by what you're doing. I do this stuff all the time. Perhaps my tutorial in my sig may help.

• 1 month later...