How to make custom body parts overlays?

Hi everyone, first of all, im sorry if i posted in the wrong place its my first post here so i didnt really know ?.

So, im looking for some kind of tutorial on how to make overlays body parts, like genitals, breasts and things like that and the tools needed to do it ? I know how to make textures via photoshop and TS4 studio, but that's all... i gues i'd need blender or something like that? Anyway thanks to any one who can give me some advice about this :D

11 hours ago, johanesque said:

Hi everyone, first of all, im sorry if i posted in the wrong place its my first post here so i didnt really know ?.

So, im looking for some kind of tutorial on how to make overlays body parts, like genitals, breasts and things like that and the tools needed to do it ? I know how to make textures via photoshop and TS4 studio, but that's all... i gues i'd need blender or something like that? Anyway thanks to any one who can give me some advice about this :D

if you mean body details, easy method is  just export any TS4 skin on photoshop, paint details via nude pictures or digital art and create normal maps to add 3d sensation.

if you mean 3d parts just  create 3d model and  port them accesory. this one could be complicated and spend more time. 

those are game templates to paint, 

http://sims4studio.com/thread/243/sim-body-texture-templates

Archived