vault tec slavesuit bodyslide issue

mr-d1

so i installed the vault tec slave suit mod and it worked perfectly fine, about 5 minutes in i realized that it made my characters boobs smaller even though i was using the body of alice preset (this isnt the issue). i then went to use bodyslide to fix that, i used the preset on all the models and exported them to their files with references. after that continued my game and it looked great, unfortunately now whenever i crouch a giant fleshy mass blocks my vision. can anyone explain what i did wrong?

20200328161552_1.jpg

18 hours ago, mr-d1 said:

, i used the preset on all the models and exported them to their files with references.

That, is what you did wrong.

You should only be exporting with references, for the outfit intended for [and using] the Body slot [Slot 33].
The rest should be exported to .nif without reference, and/or removing the reference body entirely [which I do, just to be sure].

Open em up, delete the ref-body, export to .nif except the Base [I believe that's the one, you'd have to check], and recheck it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived