Odd problem with BrutalRapers

ONB82

Hello,

I have two small, but rather annoying problems with the BrutalRapers Addon.

1. The chances for stalkers do not seem to corrrespond to the actual things happening in my game, when it comes to Mosters. I can set the chance as high as I want, but any stalking only happens when I wait right next to a neutral monster and then only after a long wait.

2. The more annoying thing. Combat rape for my character suddenly and without warning stopped working. It still works for my companion and it stopped without any big mod changes.

A clean save did not help and my load order is solid otherwise (everything else works, only very few crashes after playing for a long time). I'm pretty confused what might be causing this issue and any help would be much appreciated.

I have a similar issue.  The B-key rape function suddenly, and without warning, stopped working on my save, and the latest point on my save in which it was still functioning would set me back close to 8 hours of gameplay time.

Basically, once something stops working, it won't work again for that character.

B-key isn't BrutalRapers, it's Rapist. In the OP of Rapist there is a reset code to use in the console if it stops working.

As for stalkers and combat rape not working, that happens sometimes. Try moving it to the bottom of your load order, and if that doesn't work try a clean install. If it still isn't working right, it may just not like your load order.

Archived