[REQUEST]Replacer to Standalone Conversion BD UUNP Armor and clothes replacer for CBBE

Hello.

I've stumbled upon this mod: BD UUNP Armor and clothes replacer and using the bodyslide files from BD UUNP Armor and clothes replacer for CBBE I've got almost everything I need. The thing is that it's a replacer and I really don't want everyone to walk around in slootwear. I've tried to convert the files to a standalone mod but I just cannot get it to work. The best I did is to get an aditional armor piece into the game but it just won't use the right meshes.

If anyone knows how to make a proper standalone mod for the non-SE version out of this with all the bodyslide options please do tell. I've been on this for the better part of a day already.

Cheers!

51 minutes ago, roflz said:

Hello.

I've stumbled upon this mod: BD UUNP Armor and clothes replacer and using the bodyslide files from BD UUNP Armor and clothes replacer for CBBE I've got almost everything I need. The thing is that it's a replacer and I really don't want everyone to walk around in slootwear. I've tried to convert the files to a standalone mod but I just cannot get it to work. The best I did is to get an aditional armor piece into the game but it just won't use the right meshes.

If anyone knows how to make a proper standalone mod for the non-SE version out of this with all the bodyslide options please do tell. I've been on this for the better part of a day already.

Cheers!

Well, technically it's just women. What I do is get other armor mods that I'm not going to use and replace the armor with a mashup.

I have a whole tutorial in my signature on how to do this.

Okay. I figured it out.

I just have to install the mod like usual and build the armors the way I want them into a different directory and pack them neatly into where they need to go so the Creation kit can work with them. Thats the overwrite\meshes folder (Create it if it's not already there.)

Then open the Creation kit and immediately save so it makes a new esp file. Load this esp as the active plugin and just duplicate both the ArmorAddon and Armor forms for the armors that would normally be replaced. Just had to direct the ArmorAddon to use the meshes I build previously and change the Armor form to use the new ArmorAddon form.

Now I can just rebuild the replacer to use the vanilla meshes instead again since I already have the new meshes somewhere else and done.

Thanks to RedMonika for the suggestion of their tutorial but it wasn't what I was looking for.

• 3 months later...
On 2/29/2020 at 6:08 PM, roflz said:

Okay. I figured it out.

I just have to install the mod like usual and build the armors the way I want them into a different directory and pack them neatly into where they need to go so the Creation kit can work with them. Thats the overwrite\meshes folder (Create it if it's not already there.)

Then open the Creation kit and immediately save so it makes a new esp file. Load this esp as the active plugin and just duplicate both the ArmorAddon and Armor forms for the armors that would normally be replaced. Just had to direct the ArmorAddon to use the meshes I build previously and change the Armor form to use the new ArmorAddon form.

Now I can just rebuild the replacer to use the vanilla meshes instead again since I already have the new meshes somewhere else and done.

Thanks to RedMonika for the suggestion of their tutorial but it wasn't what I was looking for.

Did you ever finish doing this? I would interested in a non-replacer version.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/7/2020 at 2:04 PM, Selfishmonkey said:

Did you ever finish doing this? I would interested in a non-replacer version.

No sorry. I deinstalled Skyrim shortly after because I got burned out. I'll look into it next time I'll install it again but I can't say when.