Yiffy Age tails are being wacky

hyenaprime

Hey. I'm sure it's probably a load order thing, or maybe a mod conflict. I'm not really sure. I've been messing around with a lot of mods these last couple of days but the tails from Yiffy Age seem to be really finicky. Certain movements will momentarily detach tails and they tend to be stiff and at odd angles. Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

hdt tails are just like that, i don't use that addon myself but i do know that people have been doing something to reload the tails in game to (temp) fix them.

sadly you will need to search the Yiffy Age thread to find the fix because i can't remember what exactly it was.

On 2/17/2020 at 11:46 AM, MadMansGun said:

i don't use that addon myself but i do know that people have been doing something to reload the tails in game to (temp) fix them.

A common "solution" was to equip and unequip Tail Removal Kit.

I also made the sexlab & equippable tails addon so that everyone has static/animated one as default but you can equip HDT-PE tail if you want physics. (@hyenaprime, you might be interested in this)

Archived