Strike team

I do not know if this mod exists, but the idea of such a mod is that you put together a strike team to accomplish a mission, clear a location, or defend a settlement without you.  Put together a 'Strike team' and send them out.  Strong enough of a team and you get a mission complete.  

There are so many mods that is why I am not sure if this has been done yet.  With the possibility of getting my PC pregnant I really want some missions to be done for her while she gets to relax with a baby friendly drink :) 

If it doesn't exist maybe they walk away and after a set amount of time, 24 hours 'ish a script runs a stage increase for missions, location cleared for explorations (maybe not actually cleared because of how would it??), and stage increase for defend location (maybe two stages for the defend because I think when you show up is the first stage and then when you finish defending is the second if I remember correctkly

Archived