So there was this Event :D

Mailamea

I'm set to go back to japan in 3 months. Sadly' date=' its another business trip. I am thinking of just going for an extended vacation next year though. I'll have to see what dates I can go to squeeze in the most events and festivals! :D

[/quote']

You lucky dawg.

@Ryan: im still jelous of you cuz even if its just a subject matter of bizness, u are still in JP

@Nytwynd: Thanks, well when my friends invited me to join, i thought sure why not. Then BAM, the materials to make the outfit costs alot. Maybe this were the outcome if u spend to much lol.

Kuroshu' date=' lol forming a fan club, i think hmmm too much? dont know hahahahha :D

Well next year is from a Level-Up Games Event so nope ill be wearing a game themed costume :)

And the drawings are photorealistic, They are awesome but he keeps making the breasts D, lol, cool your an artist :D

I want that i want a clothing mod :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :))))))))))))

Well the companion hmmmm

Also here a pic from a cousin whose good at shooting things, rather than my low quality cellphone pics lol :D

Yes you have a fanclub

What game character are you thinking of cosplaying as?

Photorealistic, yeah, he has some sorta of breast fetish I guess

Go ask a modder. But you'd have to show pictures of the costume in different angles so they can get the proportions and what not right.

Yes Companion, a companion you can romance! This I want~ Of course you'd be hard to romance. Like sending us on suicide quest...

I Think I'm in love... Errr I mean I'm impressed and stuff. It really does look good on you

Indeed, now i have 1 lol :D

Not a fan of them games but a think a ragnarok themed costume i guess

Maybe he was just dissapointed my breasts were not the way he wanted it to be

I have the modder in mind but im too like thinking wisely if this would bother him

If someone made me into a companion it would be so realistic and it will be too hard to romance. + ill be happy to do the voice

Uhmmm ok, yes stuff indeed

Also thanks ^_^

Oh oh oh be an assassin cross, or assassin, or ninja... those are my first suggestions, second are Dancers, Priests,knights/lord knights, and stalkers. Third are mages and wizards.

If he can't accept you the way you are then he's a sad person indeed

Well if he's free then he might not mind. You can also commission it.

Ask around, If anybody does start making a companion about you hopefully it's for Oblivion/Skyrim/Fallout(s) since It'll too epic to be just for one game. I wouldn't mind helping via ideas, testing, Voice-Acting, and designing(Unique clothes). Yeah do we have a Mod request thread/board?

Oh oh oh be an assassin cross' date=' or assassin, or ninja... those are my first suggestions, second are Dancers, Priests,knights/lord knights, and stalkers. Third are mages and wizards.

If he can't accept you the way you are then he's a sad person indeed

Well if he's free then he might not mind. You can also commission it.

Ask around, If anybody does start making a companion about you hopefully it's for Oblivion/Skyrim/Fallout(s) since It'll too epic to be just for one game. I wouldn't mind helping via ideas, testing, Voice-Acting, and designing(Unique clothes). Yeah do we have a Mod request thread/board?

[/quote']

I would probably re-install oblivion to mess with that mod. Especially if the default outfit was that maid gear! :blush:

@kurusho: i lied im a fan of ro, actually it was the first online game ever released in the ph i was like grade 5 when it came out and played with it up to 3rd year hs, i played the role of a hunter then chosen sniper class when it was updated but i will probably lack out of materials to build the outfit

That i agree with up until now he calls me but not like the past like everyday

Im just kinda u know maybe they wont cuz i myself havent been active for 2 weeks on fo nv obv because of my addiction to DI and DN

Well if somehow that will it will be awesome.!

@ryan: well lets hope someone would contact me and pick up the permission to create my outfit

I would think that if anyone wanted to undertake creating you as a companion mod and / or your maid outfit they would contact you. Firstly, to get your permission I would think it would just be kind of creepy for you to one day log on and find that someone has made you as an ingame character companion without notifying you at all. Secondly, it would be a sad day if someone made your ingame likeness and didn't bother to attempt a cute little maid outfit to go along with your character. ;)

ph? Phillipines? Your from the phillipines?!

That one must move on. No one can touch our goddess mailamea. Cause they will suffer her fanclub's wrath.

DI? DN? Well if they like the outfit they will do it.

Just to connect this with the cosplay event, the mod would be updated with your costume every year... I REALLY want that mod to happen now...

@Ryan

JUST oblivion? I'd buy and install ALL the games that had the mod.

Oblivion and Skyrim, I am not a big fan of games that incorporate guns and such. Especially if there is any sort of realism involved. I guess its just something that stuck with me from my time serving as a Marine. Seeing someone shot irl was enough, I don't need to see it in a video game. Now impaling someone with a spear or beheading someone with a flaming sword is just cool! LOL :D

@Kurusho: yup Ph im from there

Lol you guys would sit on him like hes a cake i mean chair :D

Addicted at Dead Island and Dragon Nest.

Maybe if managed to move lol ill take a pic and send it to a modder so he could start making :D

If mod happens i may be the happiest person alive lol exagerately

@ryan: we got the same interest the only offset is im a way to realism freak + guns from classics, dont like them modern and pew pew guns.

Wtfbbq marines! Salute to you :)

@ryan: lol creepy indeed' date=' its like if the companion is made its just not it without to outfit :D

[/quote']

My thoughts exactly!

I like realism in games to a degree dependent on the type of game mostly. I also dont mind games where I run around killing zombies and such but, I just look at it this way, I don't need to run around in a game and shoot humans to death in a realistic way as I have done so irl already. Just doesn't appeal to me.

Also, Ty for the salute but its not necessary... the cosplay pics were thanks enough any good I may have done. LOL ;)

@kurusho: your from ph too or just your nationality?

cutting him like butter would do but csi would ind evidence and get us arrested lol

i like dead island very much bec i can play it with friends and have the element of a bit realism and coop

dragon is just this awesome online game imagine making devil may cry series in a mmorp form and its not point and click its wasd controls + combos

im too bored here lol

i guess hahahh

@ryan: exactly i like it

a very good point :)

glad to know its already a thabks to you, also its nice to know someone from the us and sereved as a marine. like example i have a friend from the net who was a marine and he shot bad guys awesome

@ryan: example i have a friend from the net who was a marine and he shot bad guys awesome

Well, to be specific I only shot those that I was told to shoot at. With that said, I'm sure not every person that we were told to shoot was bad.

Anyways, I personally think its cool that I get to chit chat with someone from the Philippines and makes an amazing cosplay maid. ;)

Archived