(v1.4+3d!) nude mods (v1.4+3d!) naked mods (v1.4+3d!) naked mods (v1.4+3d!) naked mods bullet girls phantasia

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2020 at 3:17 PM, ThantSan456 said:

Any ways to make the girls nude at story cutscenes and drilling mode?

On 8/12/2020 at 9:35 AM, bbs321321 said:

Is there a way to make girls fully nude in cut scene?

On 8/13/2020 at 8:12 AM, bbs321321 said:

All of them of course!!!

Use moder-chan mod here is the link: https://ux.getuploader.com/steam_mod_share/download/42

Be sure to uninstall any other mods before installing

After installing it, you can make them always naked by pressing "z" key..

And if you think that the "z" key interfere during drilling mode you can change the key in "Hide_cosbra.ini"

but make sure to change the ini files in "A", "B" and "C" folders too.

In case the link doesn't work,

[BGP] Nude and braless and pantiless MOD v1.0.7z

Here is the proof of pic if you don't believe me

image.png.2a905cb59684ab5c7221b9ff18b40a01.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2020 at 9:29 AM, ThantSan456 said:

Use moder-chan mod here is the link: https://ux.getuploader.com/steam_mod_share/download/42

And if you think that the "z" key interfere during drilling mode you can change the key in "Hide_cosbra.ini"

[BGP] Nude and braless and pantiless MOD v1.0.7z 13.59 MB · 121 downloads

I can't get this working. Any advice? All characters are clothed, DOAXVV downloaded per instruction and all other files moved out.

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, rjryonnie said:

god playing this game modded looks like it is going to be complicated, should we make a new All in one post with a OP that isn't deleted?

What mod is best for just making characters naked during drilling? is the Z to hide clothes mod it?

Just because the Op is now a guess doesn't change the fact the mods work. Exactly what are you having issues with? This game is now essentially drag and drop.

12 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Just because the Op is now a guess doesn't change the fact the mods work. Exactly what are you having issues with? This game is now essentially drag and drop.

was looking for a way to remove clothes in drilling and make it so underwear isn't just permanently invisible at all times

9 hours ago, rjryonnie said:

was looking for a way to remove clothes in drilling and make it so underwear isn't just permanently invisible at all times

Haven't played the game in quite a while, so I'm going to assume the drilling scenes don't come with that option correct? If not, as far as I'm currently aware, there is no way to add that option. The mods available are the best mods you are going to get. We are using a 3rd party software to modify meshes and textures. There's no programming support with it. So unless a modder creates a tool to allow that, it is currently not possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Concerning the 3d nipples, for some reason I have two different issues.  One, the texture for transparency is missing and the mod menu keeps bringing it up.  the other is that the nipples clip through the outfits one some of the models for some reason.  Any fixes?

13 hours ago, Cadpig said:

Concerning the 3d nipples, for some reason I have two different issues.  One, the texture for transparency is missing and the mod menu keeps bringing it up.  the other is that the nipples clip through the outfits one some of the models for some reason.  Any fixes?

Not sure about the first issue, but the second issue (Clipping) is normal. Considering the model never took into account the costumes, clipping is a normal issue. Either deal with it or remove the mod. As I, as well as several others, did not account for the costumes when we made the nude mods. So clipping is an eventuality. You want a 3D mesh with 3D nipples, you have to deal with clipping.

Only way to avoid clipping is either a severe rework of the mod, as you will more than likely have to edit the costumes. Or, doing texture only edits. Either way, unless someone else contributes, it's "impossible" given time constraints and popularity of the game. You either have a nude mod, or costumes that don't clip. You can't have both. And if you look far enough back, I specifically said my mod would create clipping issues.

Pretty much, unless you rework the costumes, all mesh mods will clip. As the nipple is 3D and thus will protrude. (The whole purpose of a mesh nipple mod instead of a texture mod. The nipple protrudes in 3D space.)

On 9/25/2020 at 3:29 PM, ThantSan456 said:

This mod is good but some girls aren't shaved. Anyone have an idea how to change textures?

Or maybe there's a way to use this mod for cutscenes and the other mod for the game?  Excluding 3D nipples for the reason explained by  @Hakufu1021

I've come up with an update for moder-chan's mod: DLC outfit compatibility!  Simply paste the following into your "Hide_cosbra.ini" file (probably near the bottom, just somewhere in the costume section).  It shouldn't be necessary to copy it to the "A", "B", "C" folder inis.

Spoiler

;;;;;;;;;; China Dress
[TextureOverride_china_dress_R]
if $UI < 1 
hash = 5cb0b5b0
ps-t0 = Resource_Tex_Transparent
endif
[TextureOverride_china_dress_B]
if $UI < 1 
hash = 72ed9e1c
endif
[TextureOverride_china_dress_Bla]
if $UI < 1 
hash = 12fdbc54
endif

;;;;;;;;;; Bunny Girl Suit
[TextureOverride_bunny_girl_suit_B]
if $UI < 1 
hash = f919930d
endif
[TextureOverride_bunny_girl_suit_W]
if $UI < 1 
hash = 2fde811a
endif
[TextureOverride_bunny_girl_suit_R]
if $UI < 1 
hash = 868ba9e2
endif

;;;;;;;;;; Bikini Armor
[TextureOverride_bikini_armor_R]
if $UI < 1 
hash = 146f1105
endif
[TextureOverride_bikini_armor_B]
if $UI < 1 
hash = 6c61e9b9
endif
[TextureOverride_bikini_armor_G]
if $UI < 1 
hash = 51aadeae
endif

;;;;;;;;;; Naughty Camo
[TextureOverride_naughty_camo_G]
if $UI < 1 
hash = 9aad4a06
endif
[TextureOverride_naughty_camo_b]
if $UI < 1 
hash = 989088bd
endif
[TextureOverride_naughty_camo_W]
if $UI < 1 
hash = 7c428c32
endif

;;;;;;;;;; Pale Wing
[TextureOverride_pale_wing_B]
if $UI < 1 
hash = 15b3bb9c
endif
[TextureOverride_pale_wing_P]
if $UI < 1 
hash = 49327aa7
endif
[TextureOverride_pale_wing_Pu]
if $UI < 1 
hash = fde4f274
endif

;;;;;;;;;; Pirate Costumes
[TextureOverride_pirate_costume_B]
if $UI < 1 
hash = f6003485
endif
[TextureOverride_pirate_costume_R]
if $UI < 1 
hash = 9ef56571
endif
[TextureOverride_pirate_costume_O]
if $UI < 1 
hash = be1c0b42
endif

;;;;;;;;;; Midgardian Uniforms
[TextureOverride_midgardian_uniform_B]
if $UI < 1 
hash = 36be7201
endif
[TextureOverride_midgardian_uniform_R]
if $UI < 1 
hash = 5945761c
endif
[TextureOverride_midgardian_uniform_Bl]
if $UI < 1 
hash = 73aea7aa
endif

The texture hashes were gathered by using 3dmigoto's logging mode.

• 2 weeks later...

I've managed to make a hybrid of this mod and moder-chan's. I'm still working some stuff out to make it easier to control, but at the same time I've got a few extra ideas in the works.  I'm going to be adding a "lewd mode" that disables some parts of the outfits without making everyone completely naked.  Give me a few weeks to get everything ironed out, make new .ini files, and prepare instructions for meshing these mods together.  Here's a little taste...

Spoiler

image.png.e157c08ac89571f4c603feef52cd3951.png

I'm actually making Lewd Mode because of an unmentioned function in moder-chan's mod (for removing Silvia's top) which I thought would be a good way to fix the problem with Ladoria's outfit, but then I started to get carried away with the idea...  Oh yeah, Ladoria's outfit does weird things to the chest to prevent clipping issues, so the normal strip everything methods will instead yield horrifying results:

image.png.e3b4f97aa4eb8261ec0d53285bd234de.png

Also: I don't use twitter or anything, can someone see about making sure these two mod authors are cool with me doing this?

Edit: I AM still working on this, I'm just taking my time. It's also slow going because I don't have everything unlocked yet, so I can't easily edit every outfit yet.  It also appears someone in the other modding thread has stolen my idea for the apron look...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Guest changed the title to バレットガールズファンタク - 多合一裸体模組 ( v1 . 4+3D ! ) 憺ンファンタク - 多合一裸体模組 ( v1 . 4+3D ! ) 憺レットガールズファンタク - 多合一裸体模組 ( v1 . 4+3D ! )
  • 1 month later...

Is there a mod that stops the character's motion?

I'm not sure if there are any mods that allow you to stop the character's motion, control the camera in places where the camera is not normally free, or remove camera restrictions.

I'd like to take a picture of the reaction scene during interrogation from a different angle, but...

• myuhinny changed the title to (v1.4+3d!) Nude Mods (v1.4+3d!) Naked Mods (v1.4+3d!) Naked Mods (v1.4+3d!) Naked Mods
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/25/2020 at 7:59 PM, ThantSan456 said:

[BGP] Nude and braless and pantiless MOD v1.0.7z 13.59 MB · 1,068 downloads

Wow Thanks man. It works. But I found a better way to make them nude from the start when you opened the game. You don't need to press anything Z or whatever it is.

Just change "global persit $UI=1" to "global persist $UI = 0" in "Hide_cosbra.ini" and including ini files in "A", "B" and "C" folders.

Here is the file that I have already modified to activate the mod as soon as you start the game. Note that this is already included with drilling items changed to penis. If you want to uninstall the item mod just delete "I" folder.

Mods.rar

Edited by Bestgo
  • myuhinny changed the title to (v1.4+3d!) nude mods (v1.4+3d!) naked mods (v1.4+3d!) naked mods (v1.4+3d!) naked mods bullet girls phantasia
  • 3 months later...
On 2/17/2020 at 9:55 AM, liddle said:

What  I eventually did to make it work was not just post the entire folder into the game's root folder, I pasted the Mods folder, Shader fixes folder, the two dll files, and the d3dx. All of them outside of a folder. I left out the cover and README files. When I started the game up after that, it asked if I wanted to allow changes, and I said yes. Lo and behold, it worked.

I'm not a huge computer whiz or anything, and it took me a few on and off days of messing around to get to that point. Hopefully it'll work for you.

Yep, this is the post that worked, thanks. It should be stated that the mods need to be on the main game's folder. got it working now but I only have error now but doesn't seem that big of a deal whatever it is.

Game.exe Screenshot 2022.05.24 - 22.06.15.50.png

• 2 weeks later...