TabooGood's Hentai Loading Screens

View File

I've made some lewd loading screens for anyone interested in a change.

Keep in mind that depending on what resolution you play on the images might look more stretched but it shouldn't be noticable at all for most people.

Also this mod does not rotate between different loading screens, you have to choose which one you want.

To install just download the one you want and extract it in you mods folder.

Do not try to use more than one, it won't work and could cause errors. If you want to alternate I suggest downloading the "ALL IN ONE" file and switch between them yourself. 

Also do not combine this mod with other mods that changes the loading screens. obviously

Previews:

Spoiler

01-by Sakimichan

02.png.cc5ad1ea1074f2160aeb5c03d1ab7291.png 

02-by Menoziriath

03.png.690118c64d4d8459e77830adb997e722.png

04.png.4d3475098582d3ad3458e026bbbe7403.png 

05.png.cddcfe3491e78ee2398fc19c6bbf3da0.png 

06.png.754aec39b4b3122ccfb2b4aba8900f9c.png

06-by TagoVanTor

07.png.e7756c6187c271f359f9d404e58a50ec.png 

07-by LoganCure

08.png.61dc63266da36ac35b70477e3cccb765.png

09.png.693b14e80ca7af942caaffbe9b85ad63.png

10.png.cc2ac6824e5502acad4a2de7c3eb4e65.png

11.png.b1a3d8671c3313873149640ade76342f.png

11-by LoganCure

If you enjoy this mod and would like to see more loading screens feel free to like and/or comment about it ?

Don't forget to check out my other mods!

Great idea and good choice of images! Thx!

for those of you who don't want to choose one, I made a lil script for myself and thought I share ... in order to use, create a .bat file and adjust the foldernames ... it's not perfect but it will do...

simply run the game through the bat file and it will randomly switch out your loadingscreen

@echo off
setlocal EnableDelayedExpansion

del /s "C:\Users\Fafnir\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\Mods\TabooGood's Hentai Loading Screen 01.package"
del /s "C:\Users\Fafnir\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\Mods\TabooGood's Hentai Loading Screen 02.package"
del /s "C:\Users\Fafnir\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\Mods\TabooGood's Hentai Loading Screen 03.package"
del /s "C:\Users\Fafnir\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\Mods\TabooGood's Hentai Loading Screen 04.package"
del /s "C:\Users\Fafnir\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\Mods\TabooGood's Hentai Loading Screen 05.package"
del /s "C:\Users\Fafnir\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\Mods\TabooGood's Hentai Loading Screen 06.package"
del /s "C:\Users\Fafnir\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\Mods\TabooGood's Hentai Loading Screen 07.package"
del /s "C:\Users\Fafnir\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\Mods\TabooGood's Hentai Loading Screen 08.package"
del /s "C:\Users\Fafnir\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\Mods\TabooGood's Hentai Loading Screen 09.package"
del /s "C:\Users\Fafnir\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\Mods\TabooGood's Hentai Loading Screen 10.package"
del /s "C:\Users\Fafnir\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\Mods\TabooGood's Hentai Loading Screen 11.package"

timeout /t 2 /nobreak >nul

cd "C:\Users\Fafnir\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\LoadingScreenSource\"
set n=0
for %%f in (*.*) do (
   set /A n+=1
   set "file[!n!]=%%f"
)
@set /A "rand=(n*%random%)/32768+1"
set /A "rand=(n*%random%)/32768+1"
copy "!file[%rand%]!" "C:\Users\Fafnir\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\Mods\"

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\Game\Bin_LE\TS4.exe"

if you notice the script being to fast when starting the game, then increase the number in the timeouts

3 hours ago, Fafnir89 said:

for those of you who don't want to choose one, I made a lil script for myself and thought I share ... in order to use, create a .bat file and adjust the foldernames ... it's not perfect but it will do...

simply run the game through the bat file and it will randomly switch out your loadingscreen...

...if you notice the script being to fast when starting the game, then increase the number in the timeouts

This was going to be my next question as it wasnt rotating like I thought it would.

How do I make this a bat file and where do I place it? Is it as simple as creating a text file and copy/paste (and edit source) what you typed and then changing from txt into bat? Then where do I place the file? Also thanks!

7 minutes ago, SteamedHams666 said:

Really nice, should do more!

Wish they were rotating between them .. and a furry version

Kul att se en svensk här med uwu

Tack landsfrände ?

I'll keep some furry themes in mind going forward, I typically use images I'm more personally interested in ? but if others would enjoy it and I can find images with good quality I don't see a reason not to add them.

Regarding rotation between loading screens I haven't found a way to actually make that work, and when checking on sims4studio's website it seems that people agree it doesn't work. However if I would figure it out I will update the mod.

On 1/25/2020 at 9:05 AM, bluerubber said:

This was going to be my next question as it wasnt rotating like I thought it would.

How do I make this a bat file and where do I place it? Is it as simple as creating a text file and copy/paste (and edit source) what you typed and then changing from txt into bat? Then where do I place the file? Also thanks!

yeah it's like that... create a textfile copy pasta and edit. then change the filename to something like Sims4.bat ... simply place it on your desktop and run from there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

On 1/25/2020 at 6:33 AM, Fafnir89 said:

simply run the game through the bat file and it will randomly switch out your loadingscreen

@echo off
setlocal EnableDelayedExpansion

del /s "C:\Users\Fafnir\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\Mods\TabooGood's Hentai Loading Screen 01.package"
del /s "C:\Users\Fafnir\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\Mods\TabooGood's Hentai Loading Screen 02.package"
del /s "C:\Users\Fafnir\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\Mods\TabooGood's Hentai Loading Screen 03.package"
del /s "C:\Users\Fafnir\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\Mods\TabooGood's Hentai Loading Screen 04.package"
del /s "C:\Users\Fafnir\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\Mods\TabooGood's Hentai Loading Screen 05.package"
del /s "C:\Users\Fafnir\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\Mods\TabooGood's Hentai Loading Screen 06.package"
del /s "C:\Users\Fafnir\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\Mods\TabooGood's Hentai Loading Screen 07.package"
del /s "C:\Users\Fafnir\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\Mods\TabooGood's Hentai Loading Screen 08.package"
del /s "C:\Users\Fafnir\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\Mods\TabooGood's Hentai Loading Screen 09.package"
del /s "C:\Users\Fafnir\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\Mods\TabooGood's Hentai Loading Screen 10.package"
del /s "C:\Users\Fafnir\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\Mods\TabooGood's Hentai Loading Screen 11.package"

cd "C:\Users\Fafnir\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\LoadingScreenSource\"
set n=0
for %%f in (*.*) do (
   set /A n+=1
   set "file[!n!]=%%f"
)
@set /A "rand=(n*%random%)/32768+1"
set /A "rand=(n*%random%)/32768+1"
copy "!file[%rand%]!" "C:\Users\Fafnir\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\Mods\"

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\Game\Bin_LE\TS4.exe"

if you notice the script being to fast when starting the game, then increase the number in the timeouts

nevermind i see how this works npw

• 2 months later...
21 hours ago, Vanderslaxx said:

I'm getting this flickering box instead of the spinning sims diamond thingy, did I mess something up? I only installed this single background.Untitled.thumb.png.010e82f0f95f0936b418493aea885f3b.png

This is an issue from a recent update that broke cc loading screens, there is a way to fix it and I will update theese loading screens eventually but I am absolutely swamped with studies right now so unfortunately it might take a while

55 minutes ago, TabooGood said:

This is an issue from a recent update that broke cc loading screens, there is a way to fix it and I will update theese loading screens eventually but I am absolutely swamped with studies right now so unfortunately it might take a while

Ok no worries, good luck with study stuff.

• 1 year later...