Guest flingingfeces
View File

My Custom Race skins Enjoy!

NOW with Moonshadow Elve, Imperial and Synx skins

Currently taking requests

Will update with more skins when they are finished

Requirements

-Synx race found here

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/38471/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D38471&pUp=1

-Diablo elves race found here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1453-diablo-elf-6-in-1-omod/

-Moonshadow elves race found here

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/30707/?

-DMRA BBB Fine Tuned Body found here

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42185

How to install

-Backup textures in Data/Textures/XEOT/Diabloelf

-Copy and overwrite texture files with mine

If you like you can take the DE off the file name and use the textures with any race

Credits

Nephenee13 for body type

SWBM for race and high res textures

Edhildil for tanline texure

• 2 weeks later...
Guest flingingfeces

I'm currently working on a huuuge update that will contain more than recolors or old revamps.  Here is a sneek peek of one coming in the next update called Red Eye.  Enjoy! :)

Red_Eye_no_tan.jpg

Guest flingingfeces

Hey, Flinging. I'm looking through the Screenshots that are part of this files, and I was wondering if the hairs you use are custom added, or are part XEO package?

Actually don't laugh but I can't remember if they are part of MBPP++ or XEO4.  They are part of one of those though lol   :P

Also  I  uploaded my very first skin mod for every one called For the Emperor.  Added hands, face and ears which weren't in the original.  I know it's not much,  but I have had a lot going on.  I'm trying to keep the skins flowing in.  Enjoy and trust me there's a lot more to come.   Thanks so much.  :)

Hey, Flinging. I'm looking through the Screenshots that are part of this files, and I was wondering if the hairs you use are custom added, or are part XEO package?

Actually don't laugh but I can't remember if they are part of MBPP++ or XEO4.  They are part of one of those though lol   :P

Also  I  uploaded my very first skin mod for every one called For the Emperor.  Added hands, face and ears which weren't in the original.  I know it's not much,  but I have had a lot going on.  I'm trying to keep the skins flowing in.  Enjoy and trust me there's a lot more to come.   Thanks so much.  :)

Aww man. >_<

I recently looked through files for XEO4 and didn't find any Diablo Elf skins in them, so I don't think it's that. I also am using MBP++ so that kinda puts me at a stump.

Hey, thanks for your uploads of skins! My next phase of having these Diablo Elves is for more hairs and eyes and I'll be the happiest Oblivion player ever, so I need to get that straightened out. :D

On another topic, which skins are the Turquise ones with the shutter-shade like tattooand the Sun around the Naval, and what is the one with the Grey body and the light blue tattoo? I can't seem to find/tell which is which. <_>

Edit: Nevermind, figiured it out. ^^' Had to do a little experimenting with the skins to find which one I was looking for. Though it certianly would help that you labeled these if possible. Just a reccomendation from someone who probably doesn't know what they are talking about. ^^' 

Thanks for your hard work and generousity in sharing your personal textures with us, by the way. Most texture makers would keep there work for themselves and make others jealous, so it's wonderful to see some Open Source for such quality work!

Guest flingingfeces

Currently working on three new complete retextures.  Here's a little sneek peek of one of them. :P  They should be released tomorrow afternoon hopefully.

Oblivion_2013_02_17_14_48_34_34.jpg

Guest flingingfeces

Well seems I got done a litte sooner with 1.6 than I thought. :D  Included is the skin Legend which has designs from all three of my favorite Zelda games.  Guess which ones! XP

Guest flingingfeces

Glad you like it! :P

If you or anyone else is up for it I'd love see these skins on some of your characters.  So feel free to share them if you like. :)

Glad you like it! :P

If you or anyone else is up for it I'd love see these skins on some of your characters.  So feel free to share them if you like. :)

Was able to apply your Gloss Textures to my Blood Elf. Looks really good. ^^

Only good example I have at the moment. It's NSFW but I doubt that's an issue. xD

Maid4.jpg

Currently working on three new complete retextures.  Here's a little sneek peek of one of them. :P  They should be released tomorrow afternoon hopefully.

Oblivion_2013_02_17_14_48_34_34.jpg

Legend of Zelda is probably one of my first biggest fandoms, definitely loving this. Now, we just need something to go with it...

Guest flingingfeces

Just a heads up.  Having some technical issues and my new gpu should be here some time this week. :D Have lots of new material planned.  Thank you for your patients.  :)

Edit-

Card came in today!   I fucking love you newegg.  :P  Had to geek out a bit on Crysis 3,  but new skins are now up for grabs!  Enjoy! :) Also uploaded a fixed set of the gloss textures so there's no tattoo bumps where they shouldn't be.

Ya that would be awesome!  I've yet to make a video using the skin and will probably wait until something matches it really well.

Yeah, it's just finding that one thing. In terms of actual LoZ mods, there's the stuff that theRoadstrokers did. Unfortunately, there is literally one thing that would be remotely useful, Midna's Robe:

post-16239-0-46686500-1361851444_thumb.jpg

Maybe use the Mini-Micro Bikini with it?

I almost half considered if someone would be willing to do a Zelda inspired re-texture this:

post-16239-0-43717000-1361851455_thumb.jpg

Just a heads up.  Having some technical issues and my new gpu should be here some time this week. :D Have lots of new material planned.  Thank you for your patients.  :)

Hope that works out for you!

Guest flingingfeces

660ti is a beast Thor and for being such a huge card it's not that noisy.  That Midnas robe looks superb!  I'll give it a go.  Also what is the name of the outfit in the second pic?  I'd be glad to work on a retex for it. :)

Guest flingingfeces

Cool can't wait to for the conversion! :D

Btw here's a sneek peek at Butterfly part of the soon to be released 1.8 set of skins

Butterfly_front_no_tanlines.jpg