Help finding an English Custom Order Maid 3D Mod hub

H0t Sausage Grrl

Hi, I'm a complete newbie when it comes to the moding scene and I was wondering if there is any place in this site or elsewhere that served as a hub for Custom Order Maid 3D/2 mods. The main appeal about it for me is the seemingly high amount of customization and the weeb aesthetic. Problem is I can't find a mod repository that's in English; and I do have some very specific niches that I'm not sure have been covered yet by the mods that are out there.

If there isn't a place like that, I'm fine with going with The Sims 4; which by the by, if there is a mod that allows the Sims to get anime-esk faces, that would be fantastic! 

( ᐛ )و

The hentai subforum is not well frequented. LL is mostly used for Skyrim/Fallout Adult mods, so most of the people are there.

Back to your question:

What exactly do you want/need, and for what purposes?

If we know more about what you need, we can give you more useful directions.

On 1/27/2020 at 7:21 PM, Kiara said:

The hentai subforum is not well frequented. LL is mostly used for Skyrim/Fallout Adult mods, so most of the people are there.

Back to your question:

What exactly do you want/need, and for what purposes?

If we know more about what you need, we can give you more useful directions.

Well, essentially I wanted my player avatar, a monster girl with a penis (potentially an exotic one at that), to fuck other ladies and potentially femboys. The moves could vary from rubbing one's face against a cock, licking and rubbing against it to more out there things like nipple penetration, sounding, lactating, smegma, waterports among other things that I can't think off the top of my head. The characters involved could be human, elves or the aforementioned monster girls; several of them having animal phallus. The general gist being a sort of sandbox from which I can create hot chicks and make them do the sexy things when I feel like it, for masturbatory reasons. I hope this gives enough info.

Also, how do I contact one of the mods? More importantly though, thank you for the reply!

On 2/3/2020 at 11:06 PM, H0t Sausage Grrl said:

Well, essentially I wanted my player avatar, a monster girl with a penis (potentially an exotic one at that), to fuck other ladies and potentially femboys. The moves could vary from rubbing one's face against a cock, licking and rubbing against it to more out there things like nipple penetration, sounding, lactating, smegma, waterports among other things that I can't think off the top of my head. The characters involved could be human, elves or the aforementioned monster girls; several of them having animal phallus. The general gist being a sort of sandbox from which I can create hot chicks and make them do the sexy things when I feel like it, for masturbatory reasons. I hope this gives enough info.

Also, how do I contact one of the mods? More importantly though, thank you for the reply!

Ok, from back to front:

Best way to notify a mod is either per PM, although it's not the recommended way. You can also hover over the right side of the blue thingiy above each post and use the 'notify a moderator' option, and tell them what you need.

Regarding your wishes, they are quite specific. While I'm not that deep in the mod stuff for COM3D, I don't think you will find that. As far as I know most mods are from the asian community, and some of the things you request are not very common there, especially not in a combined way. And the more body fluid oriented stuff, you won't easily find on a western mod, since those are not that usual here (and COM3D isnt really popular on the western market either).

Best bet would be to get yourself blender and mod it in yourself. There should be a PDF around from some 'player1' or so, with the tools you'll need. Google should find it.

Archived