All in one Pussy Hand/Feet seam

So I've been using All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 by HeroedeLeyenda for SE and I just noticed that my characters hands and feet have a gap in them, appearing small than the rest of the body. I've tried everything I can think of them such as:

Reinstalled the mod (didn't work)

Rebuit the files in bodyslide(didn't work)

Installed a mesh fix(didn't work)

Chose different settings in installation fomod(didn't work)

Converted meshes in NIFOptimizer(didn't work, in fact causes crash)

Built to different bodyslide presets(didn't work)

Built hands/feet(didn't work)

As I've said, I've tried everything I can think of. But I just cant seem to get fix this problem and its ruining my play through in fact I haven't even left the starting area for Alternate Start mod. Also just a note it doesnt happen when wearing any armor or clothing its only when my character is naked.

Just wondering if anyone experienced with bodyslide and this mod is able to aid me fixing this problem but any help is appreciated :)

Here are the problems I'm experiencing

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.12.15 - 18.53.12.12.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.12.15 - 18.56.28.83.png

In my opinion you could try this:
Skyrim data folder, mashes, actors, character, character assets and deletes nif femalebody_0 and femalebody_1

With Bodyslide, create the physical by setting the preview to 100. It will be easier to see the errors.

With Outfitstudio, mount the body with the nif 0 and the nif 1 to visualize how it will appear in the game

Launch FNIS

Start a new game and set the weight of the character to 1. It usually solves the problem. 

14 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

In my opinion you could try this:
Skyrim data folder, mashes, actors, character, character assets and deletes nif femalebody_0 and femalebody_1

With Bodyslide, create the physical by setting the preview to 100. It will be easier to see the errors.

With Outfitstudio, mount the body with the nif 0 and the nif 1 to visualize how it will appear in the game

Launch FNIS

Start a new game and set the weight of the character to 1. It usually solves the problem. 

I'm stuck on the outfit studio section(apologies all this is new to me again since I didnt play skyrim for a while) But what do you mean by mount the body? does that mean mount the body with the hands and feet attached??? Sorry again this is all new to me again :'( 

Edit: I was able to fix the problem, by replacing the body with one from CBBE Physics nif body, but now the nipple areola looks malformed...And I'm not quite sure how to fix the problem.

On 12/15/2019 at 8:25 PM, TheMombassa said:

I was able to fix the problem, by replacing the body with one from CBBE Physics nif body,

This occurs when you use a body that is not compatible with the Bodyslide settings (see attached screen) You should have something like this

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.b3c1559ba765a8e90439a237cac684ad.jpg

For hands and feet, the problem could be just that: incompatibility with the body

On 12/15/2019 at 8:25 PM, TheMombassa said:

But what do you mean by mount the body? does that mean mount the body with the hands and feet attached???

Yes , using all the nif_0s first and checking that they combine well, then repeating the operation with the nif_1

Outfitstudio allows you to mount the entire body. If something is wrong, you should see. Obviously you won't have to save it like this. This step serves only to view the assembly

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.a021000b44b25ba4f99f25b1a960c3eb.jpg

Archived