I need help my sperm textures dont show at all

:huh:hey guys im new here but i know everything like instlling mods and what not i have lovers pk rev 96 everything works good except sperm or cum never shows when orgasm stage comes and i went to lovers settings and enabled cum still all i get is a flash and dats it :( then i heard about spermsplashex.esp i installed that then followed instructions and disabled cum to none at all then tried orgasm and still the person victim wasnt covered in any cum at all! just same old screen flash and her rag dollign everywhere and yes sperm is here C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Textures\effects\lovers

guys please help me i want glowing semen like in the screenshots of this site answer fast please been at dis 4 weeks.

If you installed everything correctly and have archive invalidated via bsa redirection via OBMM or Wrye Bash then when you orgasm the defender should be covered in white splotches. The cum splotches fade away after a few seconds.

You may end up having to reinstall your game if you can't get it to work. Oblivion should NOT be installed into the program files directory as windows UAC and permissions issues make it tough for mods to work correctly.

If you installed everything correctly and have archive invalidated via bsa redirection via OBMM or Wrye Bash then when you orgasm the defender should be covered in white splotches. The cum splotches fade away after a few seconds.

You may end up having to reinstall your game if you can't get it to work. Oblivion should NOT be installed into the program files directory as windows UAC and permissions issues make it tough for mods to work correctly.

thx for info greg i couldnt find dis info anywhere thank you so much ima try reinstallling it to see if it works.

:angel::angel:

w8 just tried it it dont work! help please it wont show what do i do

w8 just tried it it dont work! help please it wont show what do i do

sorry :( im having a hard time with this one effect and did you mean reinstalling oblivion or you know moving the oblivion folder to desktop becuase i moved it to desktop and please show me how to install right way if you could with links maybe your rigt it was my fault .

You can't move the oblivion folder! You have to reinstall the game. Moving the folder just breaks the game. How does your game even start? Perhaps I am misunderstanding what you mean by move. The desktop is not a good choice.

Install it somewhere like:

C:\Games\Oblivion\

Then reinstall all your mods as well.

im reading this cuz i dont know what bsa is

A bsa file is a compressed archive file similar to a zip file. The bsa file format is what Bethesda came up with to store meshes\textures and other items in to save space.

By archive invalidating via bsa redirection you are telling the game to NOT look at the bsa files first, but rather look for loose files and if it doesn't find any loose files then use the ones in the bsa.

w8 do i need hdr enabled? and also can u upload your folder anywere so i can examine what im doig wrong please? and if u most know i run a pirated version of oblivion and sexout works on my pirated fallout its just oblivion lovers pk im having problems with

i reinstalled and still ? i reinstalled oblivion then put lovers pk rev 96 and whole set up all mods work only thing is no cum effect? what do i do?

Did you archive invalidate via BSA redirection using OBMM?

Link on how to do this: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Oblivion_Mods_FAQ#Archive_Invalidation

its simple all i do is load pk esp and esm and idle anim priority and rapers is there anything else i have to do once i do that and also do i need hdr