• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, manute28 said:

a question after the battls of riften by the imperials does wylandriah habe to follow in riften?

I make no changes there. If Jarl Laila gets thrown out of Riften,Wylandriah would follow her. This will alter accessibility to fucktoy,I haven't done civil war since playing on ps3 5 years ago so I can't remember who gets sent where? Find Laila,find fucktoy. 

4 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

I make no changes there. If Jarl Laila gets thrown out of Riften,Wylandriah would follow her. This will alter accessibility to fucktoy,I haven't done civil war since playing on ps3 5 years ago so I can't remember who gets sent where? Find Laila,find fucktoy. 

in the civil war laila is sent to windhelm but it gives me that she stays as a magician of the court. and
 with her and took her to a house that I have from a mod far from risten and the dialogue continues to appear so I think it is not necessary to be close to laila or anything

8 hours ago, manute28 said:

in the civil war laila is sent to windhelm but it gives me that she stays as a magician of the court. and
 with her and took her to a house that I have from a mod far from risten and the dialogue continues to appear so I think it is not necessary to be close to laila or anything

That sounds right, dialogue would still be there.

If mod is introduced after doing civil war, dialogue for Laila will be stupid as she will reference Mistveil Keep but it would still work

A quick conversation with Laila after 1st sex scene with Wylandriah is all Laila is needed for. 

1 hour ago, manute28 said:

one thing you are not going to put more to the mod? I ask more than anything because how it ends xd

tested with lalia in windhelm, if wylandriah is already your fucktoy your good, if not no good. I would have set up a line of dialogue with Maven. I plan on doing stuff with this mod in next few weeks(renaming scripts) if I get over that hump I'll add a line of dialogue to Maven,or make other changes for users that add mod on existing playthrough where Imperials have Riften. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2020 at 2:47 AM, Wotanpower said:

Hervor ragender Mod, Voada aber kein Dialog. Wie soll ich Wylandriah sagen dass ich Sie Liebe?

You first talk with Banning outside Markarth, he sells dogs and eats humans. Ask him how long he has been doing that and that leads to vanilla quest to bring Voada some dog meat. After bringing said dog meat to Voada quest from this mod starts. 

After doing Wylandriah the first time you have to talk to the Jarl of Riften, confess your love and you might get a fucktoy

I was locked out of my account for a minute folks. Anybody still with me on this it is appreciated. Just prior to locking myself out my account I tried and failed,so hard,at renaming my scripts. We're talking 5-6 hours worth of "I suck". That next day after vowing to never care about renaming scripts I woke up and quickly realized my data folder was goofy and it at least at one point became the case that no matter what I had tried, it would have failed. Fixed data folder but have not tried to remedy script names since. The inability for me to rename scripts actually shouldn't be a problem for any users on account of real mod authors all rename their scripts. If you installed this mod and are a NMM user and you didn't get asked about overwriting anything than ur good. MO user can look at mod in left pane and look at conflicts and make sure my scripts aren't overwriting/being overwriting, shouldn't have any conflicts. 

Outside of knowing a few new things I can add to Svetlana's Sexfaction and the renaming of the scripts I think this mod is functioning properly and is a lot of fun. Hopefully I will get the moxy up here soon enough to take another wack at renaming scripts, I have a couple of other mods I would like to release that would need the unique named scripts.

53 minutes ago, thesteve812 said:

In your screenshot of Wylandriah, is she Botoxed or another mod?

I used old Toki7 mod. Naughty Girls of Tamriel. The follower I used is Nefti. There is single dl for Nefti over at Naughty Girls of Tamriel. Its easy to take follower and make them NPC replacer, if you have questions on said process feel free to ask. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80021

• 2 weeks later...

I got an update coming, don't know how newly named scripts are going to play with a current save game file,might test. 

Mostly changing name of scripts, already tested on new game,very nice. 

Added some dialogue options for Svetlana's SexFaction.She likes skooma,duh and also runs game to get coin. 

Thought about adding skooma sluts and Inn prostitution but will do that with other mod. 

Kicking can down the road for yet, a few more days. There is another feature that simply cannot be implemented but I am a glutton for punishment so i try again.  

I'm currently building mods to play on next playthrough(After Trump's Successor) that are going to compliment Sl Romance's "hardest" setting. Pussy aint gonna be easy to get, your gonna have bribe, pay,defeat until you get your game up.

5 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

I got an update coming, don't know how newly named scripts are going to play with a current save game file,might test. 

Mostly changing name of scripts, already tested on new game,very nice. 

Added some dialogue options for Svetlana's SexFaction.She likes skooma,duh and also runs game to get coin. 

Thought about adding skooma sluts and Inn prostitution but will do that with other mod. 

Kicking can down the road for yet, a few more days. There is another feature that simply cannot be implemented but I am a glutton for punishment so i try again.  

I'm currently building mods to play on next playthrough(After Trump's Successor) that are going to compliment Sl Romance's "hardest" setting. Pussy aint gonna be easy to get, your gonna have bribe, pay,defeat until you get your game up.

Hey, thanks for the heads-up. Been enjoying this mod in my test playthroughs, gearing up for my next big playthrough as well. Really appreciate your work!

2 hours ago, Kishuna said:

Hey, thanks for the heads-up. Been enjoying this mod in my test playthroughs, gearing up for my next big playthrough as well. Really appreciate your work!

It's a work in progress my man. I got this mod ready now minus 1 more try at new feature(won't work) I also a good update for Tavitha mod. Both will get updated in next few days. 

I got my tavitha mod updated. spent a little more time on it than initially expected. I already have this mod ready for update,I think,need to scan through it one more time. It will be small update as I am going to build some other things outside of this mod. update will be renamed scripts,svetlana with a few extra lines of dialogue and an alteration to hunter and fisherwomen dialogue to prevent it from appearing on npcs that live in towns or villages(generic npcs from mods) In my game I have Esja in Riverwood from ETAC mod, she is a hunter that is not out in the wilds? only actual hunters will have dialogue now. 

oh yeah, and the tags I had not set up properly to dictate what kind of sex scene should be triggered(Aggressive,Blowjob,ect,ect)has been improved,much better. 

hopefully tonight I'll have a few hours,should be updated next few days either way, 

Not Esja!

Update is up. Mostly cleaning stuffs. Svetlana has 3way sex scene dialogue now(FFM) make sure you have some FFM animations in your SexLab. 

Any updates moving forward would be to further Svevlana's 3way and to sneak a few lost hunters back into the mix. If you enjoyed the voiced dialogue with Wylandriah and Voada I do plan to add some more content like that but it will easily be another mod, not happy with making this mod ESM(dumb),oops!

4 hours ago, Syberia said:

I hope a female version of this mod one day.

I struggle when I try to imagine dialogue for females. I have thought about doing some work similar to what I did with Wylandriah and Voada,with some male npcs for the females.  Outside of content similar to what's found in Amorous Adventures I feel like females players are well represented with dirty mods(Filthy sluts/You go girls!) but I do remember playing as female and thinking AA did not have much to offer for players playing as female. 

While I am open minded to making female oriented content I will never have enough good ideas to do much with it. If some female like minded people want to inject some ideas , I will easily consider those ideas. 

• 3 weeks later...

very minor update is up, new version 3 for new users and an additional "Update" file in DL section for V2 users(its an esm file,copy and paste over old one)mid playthrough/no problems.  

3way system i set up for Svetlana would not work right with npcs that had been giving Sexfaction,faction. 3way dialogue will now only fire for Svetlana, hopefully next weekend I can add 3way system for all npcs that have Sexfactions,faction. 

V2 users, copy and paste new esm over old one.

thanks! just noticed i have your other mods all loaded other than botox which i just don't quite know what it does ( or is used for)  i know its for hair and i noticed that your charectors seem very smoothly done all look great!