Need advice on choosing/using sex animations

Long shot, as this looks like a pretty dead forum judging by the age of the most recent posts, but hoping someone will see this and have a suggestion.

I'm looking for more in the way of tender, deep, passionate sex, that includes both partners reaching intense climax while joined, not as separate acts of masturbation or one-sided pleasure-giving like oral being the means to achieve orgasm. hoping the "catcher" gets to enjoy it every bit as much as the "pitcher" both in visuals and sounds, because the animations I have tried so far haven't been great about that. I'm even open to suggestions because maybe I'm playing it all wrong. I was kind of horrified when the very loving couple had such...inconsiderate...sex. He was a caretaker and lover archetype, and their relationship was maxed in friendship and romance, yet the animation gave them "sex" as him poking her face while occasionally commenting "Neeb!" in an angry tone, while she seemed uncomfortable, and then even when they moved to vaginal intercourse, he still seemed angry, and she actually cried out in pain, "Yeowgh!" repeatedly, and made other unhappy noises. Total mood killer. It even happened when they were both in the Very Flirty mood, so is this how the animation is supposed to be? Hoping not.

Does the kind of animation I'm looking for even exist? Only people who never experienced achieving spontaneous, mutual, simultaneous orgasm while joined, of the type that takes both to the highest peak and from there, airborne to outer space, can call a brownie sundae (or anything else, for that matter) "better than sex" and that's the kind I want my Sims to have available. Not maybe as the only kind (there's room in my other games, for the edgy, rough kind too though ideally, that also ought to end in something mind-shatteringly good, for both), but it needs to be an option.

you can disable some animations, so they will pick the animations u want ( i know is to lazy to do... but now with the new update is more easy and now is saved global, and thats great) u can make 2 sims for experiments lol (i don't like use my couple for test or preview the animations xD lol)

Also, if u pick the animation they have memory now, and this is awesome, u can make it 1st time, and there a high chance when the sim ask autonomous pick the same.

For example. If i start with preliminars, then i need pick the next, so next time they do it autonomous, they gonna pick my combo..(but using the same place (bed,couch,floor,shower) but you gonna need make ur own way 1st manually and pick YOU what u want.

side note: I really love motherlodthesims, the animations are really great ♥_♥ .. i can find there some romantic-passion animations and the quality, gosh, i love them, they are my favs ♥

also amra72, mike and olala are my favs too. U can try with these and pulish the rude animations (i don't like the rude ones too)

hope this help... of course, this is just my personal taste, and anyway, the best option is take time and pulish ur animation list for sure ^^

Thank you! I will check out your recommendations. There are so many animators, I was hoping not to have to dowload and try every last one of them to find what I was after.

Also, I think I figured out part of the problem too: for some weird reason, this particular Sim seems to be uber picky. Like, once I could see how he rated all the women he knew, I was astonished that out of like 50, only two were not "basic looking."

Thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived