[Request] True ciri & yen SSE CONVERSION

HEYALL!

As a long-time witcher fan, it's pretty amazing to witness how ciri and yen were modded into LE via the direct transformation of the resources of TW3 into Skyrim. However, with the release of SE a lot of folks switched to SE as you all know. and that's when the problems started to emerge. you see, me and many others have been trying dauntlessly to port these two follower mods over to SSE but alas it's futile and WAS all in vain hence even after running the meshes in SSE NIF OPTIMIZER and updating the esps in the creation kit, the mod still refuses to function. thus resulting in an invisible ciri/yen or not working at all. the reason i'm requesting this file conversion is because this file was uploaded exclusively here and i think that the mod author has most probably abandoned the project. if anyone have ported this or desires to port this over to SE please do so and contact me. we NEED this on SSE!!

without the approval of @s666 by no means public!
you are not yet very long member here, therefore you do not know what trouble there were already with these mods!
a modder on Nexus stole the mods and spent them on his work!
Here that will not happen, if someone converts these followers for you, then as already said "not public" and none at all case *we* because you or someone else may no public upload these conversions!
LL forum rules, Piracy is not provided here. :classic_wink:

5 hours ago, winny257 said:

without the approval of @s666 by no means public!
you are not yet very long member here, therefore you do not know what trouble there were already with these mods!
a modder on Nexus stole the mods and spent them on his work!
Here that will not happen, if someone converts these followers for you, then as already said "not public" and none at all case *we* because you or someone else may no public upload these conversions!
LL forum rules, Piracy is not provided here. 

Who stole these mods??? i have not heard of such larceny yet and if you mean the user Levionte did it, it's not true. lev did not 'steal' anything, he transferred all the textures into the creation engine. it's ironic you should say that because these two mods already break CDPR's code of conduct because they ARE TW3 meshes and textures unlike Lev's mod, i suggest you give that a look. Me not posting usually on lover's lab has really nothing to do with this conversion and your assumption on me being a greenhorn and thus me not knowing the complications these mods had is also very wrong. I'll probably make a W3 follower mod myself soon enough. it seems you are not interested anyways but i appreciate the condescending tone though ?

54 minutes ago, Magnate_Magnus said:

Who stole these mods??? i have not heard of such larceny yet and if you mean the user Levionte did it, it's not true. lev did not 'steal' anything, he transferred all the textures into the creation engine. it's ironic you should say that because these two mods already break CDPR's code of conduct because they ARE TW3 meshes and textures unlike Lev's mod, i suggest you give that a look. Me not posting usually on lover's lab has really nothing to do with this conversion and your assumption on me being a greenhorn and thus me not knowing the complications these mods had is also very wrong. I'll probably make a W3 follower mod myself soon enough. it seems you are not interested anyways but i appreciate the condescending tone though ?

I do not remember who the thief was, it was too long ago!
I only know that @S666 has stopped work on his followers, no more Updates.
no offense, if my tone was condescending for you, you should know I do not speak a word english.
Google Translate is not perfect, can sometimes get one into trouble. :classic_laugh:

edit: There is an SSE version.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5949?

2 hours ago, Magnate_Magnus said:

Yennefer's hair doesn't equip for some reason, so i made it standalone and converted to SMP because i like it, you can equip her hair that way...

I'm still busy converting the collar and twine on the chest piece to SMP, just give me some time and I will share it privately, just send me a message so i don't forget...Ciri is proving difficult to port over to SE though, for some reason the face gets distorted, will look more into it...Cheers

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.12.06 - 00.35.43.14.png

12 hours ago, jesseg said:

Yennefer's hair doesn't equip for some reason, so i made it standalone and converted to SMP because i like it, you can equip her hair that way...

I'm still busy converting the collar and twine on the chest piece to SMP, just give me some time and I will share it privately, just send me a message so i don't forget...Ciri is proving difficult to port over to SE though, for some reason the face gets distorted, will look more into it...Cheers

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.12.06 - 00.35.43.14.png

Hey there! Yen looks amazing in that pic. and yeah i heard ciri is proving more difficult to port but alas, i failed at porting both though... i'll definitely be in touch and thanks. cheers    

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived