Nisa's Wicked Perversions Moodlet issue?

I'm having an issue where I can't seem to get rid of 2 looping moodlets: "deflowered" and "useless whore" (or something along those lines)

I've tried selling and rebuying my doll, but it isn't working, and I've tried removing the buff with Deaderpool's MCC mod. Neither have worked. Does anyone have suggestions?

5 hours ago, HelenOfHades said:

I'm having an issue where I can't seem to get rid of 2 looping moodlets: "deflowered" and "useless whore" (or something along those lines)

I've tried selling and rebuying my doll, but it isn't working, and I've tried removing the buff with Deaderpool's MCC mod. Neither have worked. Does anyone have suggestions?

Does the sim have, or have they ever had, the Trophy Wife aspiration? It grants the Valley Girl trait, and that is what I think is causing those moodlets. Losing virginity before marriage causes a debuff.

12 hours ago, HelenOfHades said:

Yes, she does have this aspiration, I'll try changing that.

And thank you! I'll try resetting those settings as well.

I had that happen to me. I wondered why this sim I was romancing was always embarrassed. Eventually she divorced her first husband and married mine. I saw she had the Trophy Wife Aspiration. Just changing the aspiration wasn't enough to get her to drop the Valley Girl trait. So I removed it.

On 12/5/2019 at 12:52 AM, DarkAudit said:

I had that happen to me. I wondered why this sim I was romancing was always embarrassed. Eventually she divorced her first husband and married mine. I saw she had the Trophy Wife Aspiration. Just changing the aspiration wasn't enough to get her to drop the Valley Girl trait. So I removed it.

I tried removing the Valley Girl trait with the MCC mod, and it only temporarily held. I'm sure it'll get fixed eventually at least

Archived