3bbb armors lose smp physics when equipping boots and gloves

I have notices this with only some of my armors. For some reason with I gloves and boot equipped the smp physics freezes if I take either one off it will work again. I was using the all in one edition that has since been deleted before and had no issues. I found what seems to be a solution by adding a HDT havok path the the gloves or boots. 

I guess my question is multi part. Why does that fix it? Why did the old smp setup not need it to be done? How can I make bodyslide put the path in when building outfits because it is a pain in the ass to do it manually for all my armor mods?

• 3 weeks later...

Hallo, I have the same problem as the OP looking around found this post, but the problem for me seems to be only the gloves, and im not using SMP im using HDT-PE.

I want to know if someone is kind enough explain me how to path the HDT havok onto the gloves.

Thanks in advance

• 2 months later...

Hello,

long time lurker here, i have a similar issue, very specific / odd:

Skyrim VR (HTC Vice)

Using 3bbb (Amazing, current version) with switchable SMP / CBPC Physics +

VRIK

Created a New game with Realm of Lorkhan, because Caravan will Bug / CTD, otherwise no CTD ingame, no mod issues

Everything working fine, Collision with CBPC working as intended, Bounce Jingle, slap, very nice ❤️

Using the 3bbb spells i can switch SMP -> CBPC -> SMP, working also as intended

SMP is of course prefered due to more realistic movement and Ryzen 3700x + AMD 5700XT can handle this just fine.

But: When i switch i.e. my bijin Lydia from CBPC to SMP the Collision with the player hands, only works with one pair of gloves (apparently those i had equipted when i met Lyida, but unsure here). As soon as i put on different gloves or no gloves, Player -> NPC collision dont work anymore, but jingle / bounce does. As soon as i put said gloves back on, SMP works again (no reload required). With CBPC collision works regardless of gloves.

What is interesting that the VIVE controller vibrate as soon as a collision occurs. Thes will vibrate when the SMP collision does not work as described above.

Does anyone have an idea where to start to debug this?

On 3/6/2020 at 7:11 AM, senandre said:

Hello,

long time lurker here, i have a similar issue, very specific / odd:

Skyrim VR (HTC Vice)

Using 3bbb (Amazing, current version) with switchable SMP / CBPC Physics +

VRIK

Created a New game with Realm of Lorkhan, because Caravan will Bug / CTD, otherwise no CTD ingame, no mod issues

Everything working fine, Collision with CBPC working as intended, Bounce Jingle, slap, very nice ❤️

Using the 3bbb spells i can switch SMP -> CBPC -> SMP, working also as intended

SMP is of course prefered due to more realistic movement and Ryzen 3700x + AMD 5700XT can handle this just fine.

But: When i switch i.e. my bijin Lydia from CBPC to SMP the Collision with the player hands, only works with one pair of gloves (apparently those i had equipted when i met Lyida, but unsure here). As soon as i put on different gloves or no gloves, Player -> NPC collision dont work anymore, but jingle / bounce does. As soon as i put said gloves back on, SMP works again (no reload required). With CBPC collision works regardless of gloves.

What is interesting that the VIVE controller vibrate as soon as a collision occurs. Thes will vibrate when the SMP collision does not work as described above.

Does anyone have an idea where to start to debug this?

That's kind of interesting.  One pair of gloves works, but others do not?  Do the player's un-gloved hands work?  My guess is there's something up with the NIF files for the gloves.  Maybe try digging into those with NifSkope and see if they all work the same way.

• 2 years later...
On 12/9/2019 at 10:31 PM, Liteflitz said:

Hallo, I have the same problem as the OP looking around found this post, but the problem for me seems to be only the gloves, and im not using SMP im using HDT-PE.

I want to know if someone is kind enough explain me how to path the HDT havok onto the gloves.

Thanks in advance

i'd like to know this too. i'd like a few vanilla farm gloves and the like to have hdt attached. i think there's a way to add the xml to the glove nifs but not sure. thought there'd be a bodyslide mod out there to have physics attached to handwear just like it does torso, but i can't find one.