Anub's SLAL Animations - RAPE REDUX

1 hour ago, Mysticgirl said:

Hi,

Thanks for this redux of the mod.

Do you continue to redux for the creatures ?

I will release new version of all the RR mods. But its time consuming since I have to start from scratch because the new versions have different folders and old animations...

SLAL packs are such a crap to work with :P :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2021 at 4:12 AM, delgathar said:

Any chance of getting a SE version?  FNIS says not SE compatible.

not sure if I ever update this, sorry.

I m currently reevaluating my options and think I will make a Rape Redux Master collection instead. And that will then have an SE version for sure

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/18/2021 at 9:59 PM, Nymra said:

I m currently reevaluating my options and think I will make a Rape Redux Master collection instead. And that will then have an SE version for sure

we really need se version,hoping it could be release as soon as possible!

On 6/18/2021 at 9:59 AM, Nymra said:

So... the SE versions of those other animations? Were those converted by someone else maybe?

• 4 months later...
On 6/18/2021 at 3:59 PM, Nymra said:

@Nymra any plans to pick it up? IMHO this can be a community effort 

Just now, crajjjj said:

@Nymra any plans to pick it up? IMHO this can be a community effort 

I have various problems with this:

1. quality of old animation pack is really low at times, so alot of animations have to be reviewed and reassebled (stages deleted, others duplicated, sometimes single actors replaced)

2. alignment is often bad and realigning via JSON slal takes alot of time

but the main reason for my lack of motivation is, that many Animation authors like Anubs and Billy start to go totally bonkers with their packs and start restructuring them which totally killed my whole effort of keeping track of changes. 

plus billy is adding ABC to his old anims

both anubs and billy started diverting older anims to their own slal pack and so on.

Also, one of my main reasons to work on SLAL packs was that all the damned tags were wrong and missing. but since I use SLATE and can save tag changes and on the other hand the only mod that starts sex now for me is my own Naked Defeat I can control tags in a way that circumvents this problem forever (for me at least -.-) 

Also also I put the time that I used for creating SLAL packs from bits and pieces to creating an "old school" system of creating pee and bukkake scenes without Sexlab, started via my Naked Defeat, basically aligning actors without penetration and starting male masturbation with cumming on a female actor in various positions/furnitures/etc. between them.

So what I would like to see as a community effort is to make SLAL authors add correct tags to their animations and maybe also start to make more animations suitable for gameplay instead of single small stories.

Also for example Babos animations basically contain their own foreplay at stages 1-2 mostly, while we already are able to start foreplay for aggressive scenes too via Sexlab (see my forced foreplay mod for that).

sooo, long story short, the amount of work that accumulated with the perspective of sorting AGAIN through almost 2000 animations of creature and human anims PLUS the ongoing update and rearangement of older anims kept my motivation for working on my SLAL patches quite low :(

and I did not even mention the freaking chaos that is Animated Objects and their (in)compatibility.... 

The only pack I want to do soon is indeed FunnyBiz because I cannot see those in their current state anymore (or in other words I see even more stuff I want to change :D) 

But I heard that there are some updated animation files from FunnyBiz but not organized as a SLAL pack and I have no idea where they are... 

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

I have various problems with this:

1. quality of old animation pack is really low at times, so alot of animations have to be reviewed and reassebled (stages deleted, others duplicated, sometimes single actors replaced)

2. alignment is often bad and realigning via JSON slal takes alot of time

but the main reason for my lack of motivation is, that many Animation authors like Anubs and Billy start to go totally bonkers with their packs and start restructuring them which totally killed my whole effort of keeping track of changes. 

plus billy is adding ABC to his old anims

both anubs and billy started diverting older anims to their own slal pack and so on.

Also, one of my main reasons to work on SLAL packs was that all the damned tags were wrong and missing. but since I use SLATE and can save tag changes and on the other hand the only mod that starts sex now for me is my own Naked Defeat I can control tags in a way that circumvents this problem forever (for me at least -.-) 

Also also I put the time that I used for creating SLAL packs from bits and pieces to creating an "old school" system of creating pee and bukkake scenes without Sexlab, started via my Naked Defeat, basically aligning actors without penetration and starting male masturbation with cumming on a female actor in various positions/furnitures/etc. between them.

So what I would like to see as a community effort is to make SLAL authors add correct tags to their animations and maybe also start to make more animations suitable for gameplay instead of single small stories.

Also for example Babos animations basically contain their own foreplay at stages 1-2 mostly, while we already are able to start foreplay for aggressive scenes too via Sexlab (see my forced foreplay mod for that).

sooo, long story short, the amount of work that accumulated with the perspective of sorting AGAIN through almost 2000 animations of creature and human anims PLUS the ongoing update and rearangement of older anims kept my motivation for working on my SLAL patches quite low :(

and I did not even mention the freaking chaos that is Animated Objects and their (in)compatibility.... 

The only pack I want to do soon is indeed FunnyBiz because I cannot see those in their current state anymore (or in other words I see even more stuff I want to change :D) 

But I heard that there are some updated animation files from FunnyBiz but not organized as a SLAL pack and I have no idea where they are... 

Thanks a lot for the detailed answer. 

I'm still a noob in anims so my view can be naive.

First - I agree with tags thing and I think anub, billy, FunnyBiz and Bakas are the must have slals to include

Second - it would be cool if the slate thing can be shared to improve sl filtering. Basically your SLATE_ActionLog is gold if you put a lot of effort in it. (pls share ?)

Third - sounds like a script or program can be created that can filter the slal json file (and whatever else is needed) based on required tags - maybe even merge it beforehand with slate log.

I see the value in reducing the anim count - bonus question on that - will it help with init sex lag or there is an easier way to filter i.e. filter sl registered anims somehow.