Race Body Replacing

Greetings forum

I've stumbled upon a little problem that I hope someone might be able to help me with, I'm currently working on a new race, and I've found that you cannot replace the body mesh with a new one, just another texture.

Is there a way for me to make my race use its own body mesh and leave the game's default mesh alone? Reason for this is, my race has hooves somewhat instead of normal feet, now this is causing problems because I can't set the mesh in the "Race" window in the CS.

Anyway of working around this?

Regards

Greetings forum

I've stumbled upon a little problem that I hope someone might be able to help me with' date=' I'm currently working on a new race, and I've found that you cannot replace the body mesh with a new one, just another texture.

Is there a way for me to make my race use its own body mesh and leave the game's default mesh alone? Reason for this is, my race has hooves somewhat instead of normal feet, now this is causing problems because I can't set the mesh in the "Race" window in the CS.

Anyway of working around this?

Regards

[/quote']

There are three ways I think. First you could just add the body meshes as armor when you start a new game. Second you could use the setbody spell for that... but you would need to replace one of the existing folders. Third possibility would be to use this script: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33396

Dunno how to do that, though.

Ah thanks, well the last one could be the best bet, I'll check it out, hopefully the author might be able to give insight on how to alter this to fit to my race's feet.

Archived