Sex Change by spell - possible?

Satyrist

I changed nearly all the NPCs in the zone in my Kill Sally video to female using the console command, and it didn't have any game-breaking result. Granted they were all in one zone and went away once I uninstalled the mod, but it was stable while I filmed the scenes and ran the dungeon over and over doing it. As I recall, and I just disabled and then immediately re-enabled the NPC, which bypassed the need to reload from save and got immediate results.

Depending on what you want, this may also be of use to you: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/39917

I am wondering if you do this to quest npc's if it doesn't just totally screw things up. I can see bandits and "filler" npc's being just fine but I seriously question it working for everyone.

Now I could be wrong (and often am) but seems I would have heard more about this if it was safe to do on every npc in the game.

Archived