Questions about Bodyslide or Unique/Diverse Bodies

Nit Pick

Edited: Took this out of a specific section and put it in the general adult mods section.

It made me real curious on how the plugin/scripting aspect of how bodyslide incorporates with Fallout 4.

I'm thinking about the Vanilla Slider in Bodyslide for example Atomic Beauty

BodySlide_x64_uP79LW4R67.png.d8f990595c905962108281a294e1494d.png

Because from what I understand from Diverse Bodies or Unique Player. It wants to use two different meshes and the game gets confused. I have no idea how to explain it.

So instead of having atomic beauty for the player and CBBE for NPCS, why not script something that detects different presets from where presets are saved? I remember there was a nexus mods plugin that makes a bunch of female and/or males nude in settlements. It shared the bodyslide presets there.

I hope I'm wording this right. Because I'm trying to ask if it's possible to do this or if Diverse Bodies can do this already? The other half of the question is wouldn't it be easier to use Atomic Beauty's vanilla slider to not make every other woman have an AB look to them?

Basically: Everyone is either AB or CBBE, but not one or the other.

• AB/CBBE
    • Player?
      • Yes
        • Use custom preset and adjust clothes to match the sliders to fit the preset
      • Companion
        • Use matching or custom preset
      • No
        • Use vanilla preset

Let me know either way or if anyone needs clarification.

Archived