Wicked Perversions LL2.3a Problems 11/12/19

With the new update that came out on November 12th, whenever I try to load a household with Wicked Perversions installed, it crashes my game. & I uninstalled all my other CC & mods to make sure it was that one. It works fine with just WW, but it refuses to pull up any house hold with WP. I took out all of my CC and mods, did a save to clear everything, cleared my cache, but nothing seemed to work. WW & WP were the only things in my mods folder when I tried to pull up a household. Is anyone else having this problem? 

~Ally

3 hours ago, mymbrules12345 said:

With the new update that came out on November 12th, whenever I try to load a household with Wicked Perversions installed, it crashes my game. & I uninstalled all my other CC & mods to make sure it was that one. It works fine with just WW, but it refuses to pull up any house hold with WP. I took out all of my CC and mods, did a save to clear everything, cleared my cache, but nothing seemed to work. WW & WP were the only things in my mods folder when I tried to pull up a household. Is anyone else having this problem? 

~Ally

Mods are broken with the new patch. It will take time for everything to be updated. That's why there were multiple warnings on this forum about the update beforehand.

4 hours ago, mymbrules12345 said:

~Ally

Same thing happening here. 

4 hours ago, mymbrules12345 said:

~Ally

Having the same problem. It appears to be caused by script mods that haven't been updated. (WickedWhims has been, so that's why there aren't any crashes with it loaded.) Hopefully NISA will have an update for us soon.

On 11/13/2019 at 1:16 AM, DarkAudit said:

If you updated, it's your fault. You were warned and you didn't listen. So now all you can do is wait.

It was said on NISA's page to make a thread if we had problems with the mod so that way they could know. I was just doing what I was told. Also, there was new stuff in this update. Maybe I wanted it. It was also to prepare for University. Which I also got. Origin also told me I had to update Origin or else it would force me offline. When I tried to refresh Origin, it updated sims instead of Origin. I have never had mods before okay? I've only had custom content. I'm still learning and am just following what the creator told me to do. So get off your high horse.

1 hour ago, mymbrules12345 said:

It was said on NISA's page to make a thread if we had problems with the mod so that way they could know. I was just doing what I was told. Also, there was new stuff in this update. Maybe I wanted it. It was also to prepare for University. Which I also got. Origin also told me I had to update Origin or else it would force me offline. When I tried to refresh Origin, it updated sims instead of Origin. I have never had mods before okay? I've only had custom content. I'm still learning and am just following what the creator told me to do. So get off your high horse.

Again, paying attention is your responsibility. Learning means you pay attention. You don't have to wade through 200-page threads. The warnings are posted every patch. Doubly so with a mod-melter like this one was. Patch survival guides are everywhere this time of the year. Learning means doing the reading.

Next time you can be the one who blows the curve instead of complaining about the smart kids in the class. :)

Archived