Best Sex Mod

Given the experience of the community, I felt it better and wiser to just ask instead of searching mod after mod. What is the Best Sex Mod for Fallout 4? The one with the best animations and graphical content please? I'm looking for a plug and play mod hat I don't need to run a bunch of codes to use and I can use it anywhere, with anyone (NO KIDS THOUGH!!!!!)

You obviously need AAF first,  in terms of sexual animations, i think a lot consider Leito's animations superior to most other ones ( though there are some really good ones too), you can definitely install more than one set of animations, in terms of utility (mods to trigger the animations) there are a ton of them, AAF sex 'em up is good albeit in a more brainless matter, other utility mods can give you more natural ways to trigger sex scenes.

most importantly make sure every mod and has its requirements and install order set.

hope this helps!

Well it sorta help me decide not to bother with sex mods..... I mean, I don't want to download a ton of mods and animations just to get my peeps to have sex. What ever happened to JoshNV? 1 Mod that has all the framework, animations, and utilities that is just install and go is what I am looking for. I am not computer savvy and having to download mods for each section is just not going to work for me. Maybe someone can incorporate everything into 1 mod that is just install and go.....

Archived